GDT: Carolina Hurricanes @ Toronto Maple Leafs|Feb 4th|7:00pm|SNO| Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
LOL Kostka, do they have different rules in the AHL about keeping the puck in the blueline?

CincoHolio

Jan 8, 2013
Toronto
Are you ****ing serious? Do you watch raptors game or are you just talking crap cuz you just look at their record? Amir johnson has been an extremely solid player and exciting player. One player who acctually plays his heart out. As a fan i would love to see amir johnson play other than this crap team called the leafs

Yeah, seriously. Amir is by and far the heart and soul of that team. And he wears Toronto pride like no other athlete currently employed by any organization in this city.

Hyperglide

Sep 20, 2011
Ontario, Canada
You're either highly misinformed or highly stupid to make a comment like that. Amir Johnson has probably been the most solid and consistent Raptor so far and he battles harder than anyone on the team in the paint. You're attempt at being amusing resulted in quite the opposite.

Ha ha Hurt is regretting that "joke" damn he's getting called out for it.

Apr 11, 2010
Toronto
Thank you.... not a Cane fan but the dude can play the game...

Toronto can only fire so many organization folks, they need to make some trades... soon.

I'd rather just go all out tank. Rielly's the only blue chip prospect we have in this organization. The current core is going nowhere. I'm not saying the players we have are junk, but it really is a poor core build. Kessel shouldn't be our top forward and Phaneuf shouldn't be our #1D. If we were to rebuild with a cupboard full of 1st rounders, this year is the year to do it.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
I'm really really starting to despise that Grabo contract...

???

He's had a bad night tonight, but really, who on this roster hasn't after the first? Even Kadri and Frattin have disappeared.
Grabo's been one of our most consistent this season and gives his heart and soul for this team.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Amir Johnson has probably been the most solid and consistent Raptor so far and he battles harder than anyone on the team in the paint. You're attempt at being amusing resulted in quite the opposite.

Yeah resulted in jimmies being rustled which is hilarious in itself. Not like the Raptors are the saviour of this city by any means.

I agree with the crowd: "Lets go Blue Jays!"

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Starting to feel like it's going off the rails.

Three game road trip now.

This could go downhill really fast, just like the Raptors season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->