3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Imagine if this team could start a game strong...

Washington went up 2-0 and then turtled the whole game until they started losing. I would be so pissed if i were a Caps fan. Igor is a f***ing beast, i just wish the team would give him an easy game once, he deserves a shutout on his resume.

Panarin woke up big time in the 3rd after hibernating for the past week.

Kreider very quiet lately...

Zib was okay but he needs to heat up again.

2nd time this season Smith hit Panarin for the long breakaway.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
ExxZA4uWEAYXP8f

That matches up with my eye test. The bloom is off the rose as far as that fourth line with Blackwell/Rooney/PDG/Howden/formerly Lemieux. The journeyman is really starting to come through with those guys.

And the KZB line did not have a good night.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
That matches up with my eye test. The bloom is off the rose as far as that fourth line with Blackwell/Rooney/PDG/Howden/formerly Lemieux. The journeyman is really starting to come through with those guys.

I agree but most 4th lines suck and the ones that don't are overpaid.

I just wish Quinn played them less.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

I'd keep the top6 together. The bottom6 needs a major shakeup. Quinn is going to have to play them with all their warts.. ( even though the 4th line + 3rd pairing is atrocious and responsible for most of the issues... not the kid line )

Why does he keep putting the 4th line with the 3rd pair? It should not happen as much as it does.

Kreider Zibs Buch
Panarin Strome Kakko
Lafreniere Chytil/Barron Kravtsov
Chef choice Chytil/Barron Blackwell

Chef Choice = Rooney, Howden, PDG

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
How the actual f*** does the fourth line get so much ice time? How the actual f*** were they put on the rink opposite Backstrom on purpose all night? How the actual f*** were they given TWO more shifts after Backstrom hit the post on the third?

Not much to complaint about tonight. Great win and awesome to see Kakko looking beastly. But f***, that fourth line needs to be playing about half as much as they do.

I feel like every time I look away and back again, that fourth line is back on the ice.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
How the actual f*** does the fourth line get so much ice time? How the actual f*** were they put on the rink opposite Backstrom on purpose all night? How the actual f*** were they given TWO more shifts after Backstrom hit the post on the third?

Not much to complaint about tonight. Great win and awesome to see Kakko looking beastly. But f***, that fourth line needs to be playing about half as much as they do.
I disagree. We won, so it's on hold.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
1. Igor

2. Panarin

3. Fox

Fox is turning into a perennial Norris candidate right before our eyes. Strome kept his points streak going and he's actually playing good two way hockey not taking any dumb penalties. He's finally fulfilling his potential with us.

Lafreniere and Kakko are still in their first forms and no where near their evolved product. With a whole next wave of new talent in Kravtsov, Robertson, Lundkvist, and Schneider to come.

This team is just a bad match up for Washington.

What a time to be alive.

FUZfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2018
Wow, Chara was all kinds of bad on the Kakko goal. Really bad
Yeah, I agree. Sam and Joe kept on talking about how he left Boston because he didn't want to take on a smaller role. Boston got lucky. He sucks.

Eff the Craps anyway. They have the #1 power ranking on NHLN and the rangers gave them a nice big loss tonight.

Don't think that we make the playoffs this season, but I'm ok with that as long as we grow as a team and the young talent continues to develop.

Reactions: egelband

JayAB81

Oct 18, 2020
Imagine if this team could start a game strong...

Washington went up 2-0 and then turtled the whole game until they started losing. I would be so pissed if i were a Caps fan. Igor is a f***ing beast, i just wish the team would give him an easy game once, he deserves a shutout on his resume.

Panarin woke up big time in the 3rd after hibernating for the past week.

Kreider very quiet lately...

Zib was okay but he needs to heat up again.

2nd time this season Smith hit Panarin for the long breakaway.
Yeah Mika wasn't as hot as he had been all month, but he had a couple nice plays in the 3rd on defense, his game is getting back, I really think having COVID did something to him, even athletes ripped/jacked, in great shape can have issues after having it. Glad he seems to be back to his old self, we need him if we have any chance IMO, Panarin back is huge. Waiting to see what they do with Krav, who sits when he plays, I like Gauthier, but Krav's ceiling is so damn high, I wonder what 2021-2022's roster will look like for the Forwards, LWs Panarin, Kreider, & Laffy will be back, C Mika and hopefully Chytil will be back, RWs Buch(I hope), Kakko, & Krav, and I wonder what C gets paired with Krav next season, when he should see a lot of ice time.

Reactions: NYRangers16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad