3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
I've noticed that Trouba has gotten his shot on net more the last couple of games. That being said, I still think his favorite TV show growing up was A-Team.
If he can play sound defense ...catch a few with their head down...fight a few times...and make decent clearing the zone first passes....that is about all I want from Trouba . I could care less about his offense at this time . I would be happier to see that picked up by Lundkvist and Miller moving forward . Mind you...the odd PP goal won't hurt .

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Honestly, Shest as a rookie held his own against nasty Boston. He was furious and they stopped f*cking with him. Love that kids intensity. His focus and the way he carries himself reminds me a lot of his idol, our old boy.

LetsGoRangers2021

Jan 25, 2021
Last night was another example of the Rangers showing they can explode on teams—even the best teams. No—we’re not all that consistent and yes some of our kids have to get up to speed but the signs are there that in the next few years and maybe as soon as next year this is going to be one hell of a team. Team defense has taken a big step forward this year. Fox is knocking on the door of elite defenseman and Miller has had an excellent rookie year. Our positive goal differential is + 18 and there are very good playoff bound teams that aren’t doing that. If we’d had better goaltending at the start and if Mika had come out of the gate putting up numbers we for sure would be playoff bound.

A longer and more consistent sample size aside, I’d like to annoint Fox as having busted right through that door of “elite dman”. All in favor say “Aye”.

That said, why do I have an overwhelming sense of paranoia (ala Sauer)? We never have nice things.

Joe Ranger Fan 1960

Jan 25, 2021
Jersey
Everyone in this world can't be a fighter. Fox fighting does nothing bit keep Fox off the ice. I would be fine if he never fought anyone. Do you expect Panarin to fight? Zibenejad? Kakko? I don't. Shesterkin? No. It's not their job.
I fully agree. Captains should be willing to drop the gloves though. Shame if that's not part of his game. He's an interesting candidate.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Igor showed Star-level resilience jumping out from the hole he got into early.
That was championship level guts and it made the rest of the team play a foot taller.
i don’t really think this kind of momentum carries over game to game. But I’m really impressed with Igor’s ceiling. He’s a legit game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad