Confirmed with Link: Canucks claim F Tom Sestito from Philadelphia

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
He'll probably get more of an opportunity then he might deserve simple because he is an AV type of player. I think AV is going to love this guy. He's going to play a lot. I at least expect him to be in the lineup ever night. Should be fun the next time we play CHI and SJ

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
He'll probably get more of an opportunity then he might deserve simple because he is an AV type of player. I think AV is going to love this guy. He's going to play a lot. I at least expect him to be in the lineup ever night. Should be fun the next time we play CHI and SJ

LA too since they are physical and has size,

Alflives*

Big+tough+mean = the softer Canucks forwards just grew 2 inches.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
On Feb 5, 2012 against NYR Sestito was given a game misconduct for 3 fights in one game. One in each period. When was the last time Vancouver had a guy that was willing and able to do that?... Probably Rick was the last.

Uno Bench

Swedish citizen
Mar 7, 2012
The bio says he is 6'05 not 6'5.. I dont know how many posts I seen saying he is 6'5, here

ZenMaster*

On Feb 5, 2012 against NYR Sestito was given a game misconduct for 3 fights in one game. One in each period. When was the last time Vancouver had a guy that was willing and able to do that?... Probably Rick was the last.

And can chip in about 8-10 goals a season. This guy is the ideal 4th line enforcer, our own Shawn Thornton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad