Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
This game has the worst spawns in any Call of Duty. If Frontline or the original version of Demolition were in this game maybe I could have fun, but not as it is. I can't even enjoy the old maps because the spawns are f***ed, they added doors to every building, and people mount on every line of sight. Hopefully MW2 remastered multiplayer is released eventually because this game is awful and it's sounding like COD 2020 will be as well.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
A few months ago I did my first solos game and won on the first try and thought I was the king of solos. I played maybe 15-20 solos games the past few days to try out a Grau loadout and I can't even get into the top 10 now lol.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
A few months ago I did my first solos game and won on the first try and thought I was the king of solos. I played maybe 15-20 solos games the past few days to try out a Grau loadout and I can't even get into the top 10 now lol.
Solos are really tough in this game. I think there are two reasons for this mainly. First, there are 150 people rather than the standard 100 in most BRs. The biggest culprit, though, is the fact that half of the area in the first circle is regularly unplayable space, so these 150 people have to cram into an even tighter landmass. There just isn’t much downtime in Warzone, which is great because it keeps the game entertaining, but also makes it pretty difficult.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Ran into a hacker for the first time tonight. I've played hundreds of games and never thrown out that accusation but this guy's movement was so insane and very similar to the way hackers move in the youtube videos I've watched. First he did a complete 180 and quick-scope headshotted me from 15 meters away with his sniper rifle to destroy all my armor then switched to his SMG to finish me. Then he did the same thing to my squad member. I spectated him until the end of the match and he would just snap his sniper rifle directly onto people's heads before he had any chance to see them on his screen. Like he'd be running forward and then quickly turn completely to the left and snap headshot someone who wasn't even in his line of sight. Guy finished with 30 something kills but thankfully got swarmed by a team of 3 towards the end.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Solos are really tough in this game. I think there are two reasons for this mainly. First, there are 150 people rather than the standard 100 in most BRs. The biggest culprit, though, is the fact that half of the area in the first circle is regularly unplayable space, so these 150 people have to cram into an even tighter landmass. There just isn’t much downtime in Warzone, which is great because it keeps the game entertaining, but also makes it pretty difficult.
Personally I find solos easier. I love that if you get a headshot with a sniper that you actually get the kill 99% of the time.

Also, really liking 'Face Off'. One of the best playlist modes they've added. Hope it sticks around.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
This game really needs some sort of punishment for quitting. It's amazing how people will just insta-quit as soon as they lose their Gulag even though I have the money to buy them out and I'M RUNNING TO THE BUY CRATE.

On the flip side, I did a quads game by myself and ended up with an amazing group. Awesome communication from everyone, everyone checking each other's plate situations, sharing plates and ammo, covering at buy crates, moving together. I figured they played with each other all the time and I was the lone random but it ended up that we were all complete randoms to each other. We ended up finishing third (largely my fault as I held off using a cluster strike too long which probably would have wiped the squad that killed us). Moments like that are really fun though when you randomly get matched with cool people who actually have a team approach.

Sep 19, 2008
This game really needs some sort of punishment for quitting. It's amazing how people will just insta-quit as soon as they lose their Gulag even though I have the money to buy them out and I'M RUNNING TO THE BUY CRATE.

On the flip side, I did a quads game by myself and ended up with an amazing group. Awesome communication from everyone, everyone checking each other's plate situations, sharing plates and ammo, covering at buy crates, moving together. I figured they played with each other all the time and I was the lone random but it ended up that we were all complete randoms to each other. We ended up finishing third (largely my fault as I held off using a cluster strike too long which probably would have wiped the squad that killed us). Moments like that are really fun though when you randomly get matched with cool people who actually have a team approach.
Was watching a comic stream on Twitch and he was playing trios with random people and one of them was rushing to buy him back, and he quit. He didn't realize you could be brought back :laugh: Seeing him yell like "OH CRAP HE WAS GONNA BUY ME BACK. HE WAS GONNA BUY ME BACK" is hilarious :laugh:

That's what sucks about randoms. If you have 2 or 3 buddies to roll with it almost never happens. Pro Streams are basically 3 or 4 people sticking together for hours at a time pubstomping.

Reactions: Lias Andersson

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
The random events have been tweaked way back from when the patch was first released. I played for about two hours yesterday and I think I only saw one supply choppers event. I can't even remember the last time I saw a fire sale.

Also, it seems like we will finally be getting a Grau nerf in the next few weeks.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Sometimes I feel like there has already been a slight nerf to the Grau. Damage range seems worse. Or maybe my aim is just a little off lately. :laugh:

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Sometimes I feel like there has already been a slight nerf to the Grau. Damage range seems worse. Or maybe my aim is just a little off lately. :laugh:
I’m still getting melted by it pretty regularly. I think it’s still pretty strong.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00