Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

Sep 19, 2008
KAR also is meta now.

Take-Off-Ehh-Overview.jpg

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
while awaiting for the new update/patch to download I started playing COD WW2. I forgot how decent that game was and wow are the maps ridiculously fun to play.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I like playing WZ Solos from time to time if none of my buddies are on, but christ alive is it just one big camp fest. They need to maybe cut down the map size for solos or something to get people more mobile; it's obnoxious getting beamed by someone just camping the upstairs of a building waiting for someone to cross their sight line.

Reactions: CPTN71
Sep 19, 2008
I like playing WZ Solos from time to time if none of my buddies are on, but christ alive is it just one big camp fest. They need to maybe cut down the map size for solos or something to get people more mobile; it's obnoxious getting beamed by someone just camping the upstairs of a building waiting for someone to cross their sight line.
They can easily fix this problem by bringing stimulus solos back.

Reactions: Smelling Salt
Sep 19, 2008
They brought back Rumble. Initially I was not pleased but the mode has really grown on me. 50v50 isn't that bad and the infinite respawns make it fun.

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
I deleted it from my ps4, too damn big. I wanted to install other games. Put back BFV & the games I wanted on the ps4.

I’ve always preferred Battlefield to COD anyway, even if BFV was okay. I left it before the Pacific updates, so looking forward to it.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Warzone needs a significant map change or just an entirely new map. It's starting to get stale. The changes implemented in the last update are barely noticeable. The in game "events" are extremely rare and even when they do happen they're not that significant. More FAL and Bruen users is nice for variety but we need some sort of substantive change here to spice things up.

Also, more money needs to be awarded for taking out a Most Wanted. It seems like the reward far outweights the risk right now.

Reactions: Smelling Salt
Sep 19, 2008
If you're thinking of playing Warzone on PC, don't. It's completely overrun with hackers.
We know.

Report and move on. Streamer saw one yesterday as well as me in rumble. Guy went 59-1. In that case just report and move on.

Also iw talks a lot about how they're doing their best to stop hackers yet nobody has gotten confirmation their reports led to someone being banned.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
We know.

Report and move on. Streamer saw one yesterday as well as me in rumble. Guy went 59-1. In that case just report and move on.

Also iw talks a lot about how they're doing their best to stop hackers yet nobody has gotten confirmation their reports led to someone being banned.

Not everyone does.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Warzone needs a significant map change or just an entirely new map. It's starting to get stale. The changes implemented in the last update are barely noticeable. The in game "events" are extremely rare and even when they do happen they're not that significant. More FAL and Bruen users is nice for variety but we need some sort of substantive change here to spice things up.

Also, more money needs to be awarded for taking out a Most Wanted. It seems like the reward far outweights the risk right now.
Based off what they are teasing out, it looks like there will be some map changes coming in season 5.
Warzone’s season 5 teaser shows Stadium destroyed by a nuclear blast

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Have they been doing anything at all with the rest of the game or has this entirely turned into Warzone?

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
CoD going to have to figure out something to permanently ban these hackers/cheaters. In the past few weeks you've had high profile players and Youtubers like Nickmercs and Vikkstar come out and say how bad it is and threatening to take breaks or quit

Sep 19, 2008
CoD going to have to figure out something to permanently ban these hackers/cheaters. In the past few weeks you've had high profile players and Youtubers like Nickmercs and Vikkstar come out and say how bad it is and threatening to take breaks or quit
NickMercs is pretty big but the ones I follow still stream every day

Two of them commented on it on social media but haven't really quit the game yet, they still play every morning

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
NickMercs is pretty big but the ones I follow still stream every day

Two of them commented on it on social media but haven't really quit the game yet, they still play every morning
Yeah it seems like they are all streaming and putting out content every day, especially in prep for season 5. Wonder if CoD is lining their pockets a bit to continue to promote season 5 with a promise on emphasis of banning hackers. NickMercs' video was definitely a straight shot at CoD saying they basically are asking people to to cheat but not actually taking action against them. He also broke down all the ways people are cheating in game which was super interesting.

Here's the video I'm referencing:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->