Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Its marketing. I don't see how it's cringe, really. That entire leadup to the Cold War announcement engaged a large chunk of the community as well as using streamers' platforms to reach an even bigger audience.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Maybe the pre-launch one was good marketing, but this one seems pointless. Treyarch is scrambling hard with all the issues the game launched with. Maybe that is what's putting a dark cloud over it for me. I'm enjoying the game, but it's got issues and the graphics/animations are definitely laughable. At least it's not destroying my new console though. :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Once they put in new maps I' might join in

People don't seem to like the maps so far. Nuketown was good but since it stopped going 24/7 there's less interest

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Once they put in new maps I' might join in

People don't seem to like the maps so far. Nuketown was good but since it stopped going 24/7 there's less interest

I think the maps are great and waaaay better than MW2019 out of the gate. Crossroads Strike is my least fav though for sure, easily. I know people complain about visibility issues in Miami and it's just too big for 6 v 6, but I don't think it's horrible.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I’m glad they got rid of Nuketown 24/7. It caters to those spaz teenagers and isn’t real COD to me.

I think the maps are great and waaaay better than MW2019 out of the gate. Crossroads Strike is my least fav though for sure, easily. I know people complain about visibility issues in Miami and it's just too big for 6 v 6, but I don't think it's horrible.

Miami is pretty rough. Way to many places to hide in the dark with 98% of your body covered. I agree that the maps are way better than MW though.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Miami would honestly be an okay map if they changed it from night to day.

That entire left lane by the beach and boat and center of the map is so dark ive straight up walked into someone standing by the cop cars because you can't see them at all.

The map selection:

Good: Crossroads Strike, Moscow, Checkmate.

Meh: Cartel, Garrison (hardpoint kinda sucks ass here tbf), Nuketown

Awful: Satellite, Armada Strike, Miami

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Rebirth Island is TINY. Right now it's only playable through the resurgence trios playlist. I guess it's a good vehicle for everyone who plays Warzone like it's team deathmatch.

Reactions: tacogeoff

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
garbage map. they should of added it on to the main warzone map water/sea area in the as well. would of been a strategic point to hold or take and add some boats. win win. this map is definitely for sweaty players which is why I probably not like it

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
The Mac 10 in Warzone is probably one of the most broken guns COD has produced. It takes maybe half a second to kill somebody with full armor and health. :laugh:

Reactions: KapG

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
The new map is not bad, with one teammate only have to survive for a minute or whatever to respawn the squad, it's quite chaotic. Decent weapons all over the place and you can get on the chopper gunner with a teammate flying although it's really hard to kill someone. It's more of a change of pace Warzone.

Black Ops on my Series X crashes a lot so I have not played multiplayer in a bit.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I haven't played much today but the invisibility glitch going around is so significant and so easy to replicate I wouldn't be surprised if it's in every Warzone match in a day or two barring a quick fix.

Edit: Apparently they just removed the attack choppers because of the glitch lol. What a joke of an update.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Not a fan of Rebirth Island. Sticking with Verdansk. The smaller map is pure chaos and not a whole lot of strategy too it.

I do have to say if you have a team of three it is much easier to win than Verdansk. I have played the map roughly 10-12 times as a solo with randoms. I played one game with two of my friends and we got the dub the first run and then went back to Verdansk. We dont usually play that sweaty of a style and the map really forces you into being a sweat ball lol.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I actually like the gulag as pistols and shotties only and I wish it was that way all time. When it's ARs, snipers and SMGs people just hide (at least on the OG gulag) whereas I find pistols and shotties get people moving.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Not a fan of Rebirth Island. Sticking with Verdansk. The smaller map is pure chaos and not a whole lot of strategy too it.

It's kind of what I like about it. If you have some guns and are in the circle you kind of need to camp it out. I've been stuck in the same house I've dropped in killing the same team over and over again so many times. It's hilarious. If you try to run around a lot on that map you're toast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad