Boston Bruins B's Recall Karson Kuhlman from Providence

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
everytime a kid debuts for us I wonder will this guy play 1000 games in the uniform and head to the hall of fame? exciting times

I will be happy if we have a 10-12 goal 4th line energy player that knows his way around the defensive zone. we shall see

Reactions: HackeyFanz

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
With Kuhlman's debute, the Bruins must be up there in terms of signing and developing the most NCAA free agents and having them appear in the NHL.

Krug, Miller, Kuhlman, Acciari, Vatrano, Clifton. Czarnik. That's 7 guys, I might be forgetting some.
Without putting any thought into it, I think Wheeler would qualify, he was drafted but we got him as a college FA. I feel like there are more but can't think of any.

Reactions: BruinDust

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
With all due respect to your opinion sir but honestly I dont see the purpose in bringing him up just to watch the Bruins as a spectator. All the while, he'll be missing out on the weekend games for Providence. Yes, I guess it would be a nice change for him to practice with the team, but he did all that this past fall. If they're gonna call him up, I really do believe it would be more of a letdown if he see no action at all.

As I posted earlier, I've been waiting since October to see this kid play after seeing him in preseason and honestly believe he's a keeper and may very well be the best we have in Providence. Cheers and as always GO BRUINS!!!

He's been good...I've been impressed with him however to say he's the best in Providence? Not so sure about that. I can't wait to see Hughes up.

Reactions: BiGBear8

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
everytime a kid debuts for us I wonder will this guy play 1000 games in the uniform and head to the hall of fame? exciting times

I will be happy if we have a 10-12 goal 4th line energy player that knows his way around the defensive zone. we shall see

I agree

He has ways to go.... but want to see him play

Gemel Smith is a PPG player down at Pro and he didnt stand out in 3 games with the parent club...

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
Kuhlman and Frederic shared third line center duty at Thursday practice. Will he get the nod over Frederic in the Anaheim game?

Marchand - Bergeron - Heinen
Cehlarik - Krejci - DeBrusk
Nordstrom - Frederic/Kuhlman - Backes
Kuraly - Acciari - Wagner

Chara - McAvoy
Krug - Carlo
Moore/Grzelcyk - Miller

Rask
Halak

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Kuhlman and Frederic shared third line center duty at Thursday practice. Will he get the nod over Frederic in the Anaheim game?

Marchand - Bergeron - Heinen
Cehlarik - Krejci - DeBrusk
Nordstrom - Frederic/Kuhlman - Backes
Kuraly - Acciari - Wagner

Chara - McAvoy
Krug - Carlo
Moore/Grzelcyk - Miller

Rask
Halak
Saturday

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
I thought he was a RWer?

that would be the latest in a bizarre list of things. kuhlman played RW all season.
while he was a center in college, that doesn't seem like a bright move. my guess is
he replaces backes tomorrow night - cassidy seems to like sitting backes in B2B.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad