Boston Bruins B's Recall Karson Kuhlman from Providence

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
He looked so fast out there. Seemed like he was blowing by Kuraly and DeBrusk when he was on their respective lines.
When I got to see him live I was extremely surprised at how fast he was. I saw how and I was like who is that. He is definitely a player that makes you notice him.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Bruins should sit either Nordstrom or Backed next game

Keep Frederic and Kuhlman on the 4th line

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Me too. I don't think he's nearly as skilled or has the offensive upside, but the guy can move out there. Seems like he'll be a really solid energy guy. Looking forward to seeing more of him

I think the offensive upside will come after a few more games - Needs to adjust first.

Hope he becomes the bruins version of Kopanen.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I liked what i saw. Had a couple of attention grabbing rushes to the net, even if they didn't amount to a shot. Hopefully we get to see more of what he can bring.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Good on ya kid, savor the flavor of a well deserved first goal at the NHL level. I hope there are a few hundred more awaiting you

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
What are your thoughts regarding Kuhlman ability to score at the nhl level?
I'm in England right now so I haven't seen him play in the NHL yet but I know he scored
Going by what he did in Providence and once he gains more experience I think 8-12 goals per year is reasonable
What are your thoughts on him so far?

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
Need more forwards who can create rush oppertunities. That's why I wanted Senyshyn but seems like Kuhlman does that and more.

CptxMorgan

Dangerzone
Jul 3, 2008
Lawrence, MA
Continues to look better by the game. With Cehlarik day to day it can't hurt to keep him up and if Celly is healthy next game then sit Backes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->