Boston Bruins B's Recall Karson Kuhlman from Providence

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
He's been good...I've been impressed with him however to say he's the best in Providence? Not so sure about that. I can't wait to see Hughes up.

You might very well be right sir and I might be blowing his potential completely out of proportion. I even went as far to say he'll never play another AHL game.
Ever get that feeling about a certain prospect, you just have that gut feeling he's gonna be a good one. Well I had it 3 times if I remember right. It was when they drafted Bergeron and when they signed Krug..Kuhlman is the 3rd. I just hope he proved me right..Scores his 1st goal tonight..

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
You might very well be right sir and I might be blowing his potential completely out of proportion. I even went as far to say he'll never play another AHL game.
Ever get that feeling about a certain prospect, you just have that gut feeling he's gonna be a good one. Well I had it 3 times if I remember right. It was when they drafted Bergeron and when they signed Krug..Kuhlman is the 3rd. I just hope he proved me right..Scores his 1st goal tonight..
Wow! Bergeron and Krug, huh? Them’s some high expectations. I hope your fantasy comes true.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site

I think Kuhlman helps this team, and will be a full time NHL player next October. I can't wait to see him play tonight.

That said, assuming they do bring a couple people in over the next 9 days, I suspect Kuhlman will get some more time at Providence where he will be a key leader in their postseason run.

Reactions: Flannelman

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Not bad when you come up for your first game, and the coach trusts you enough to give you over a minute of Penalty kill time.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
With Cehlarik hurt and maybe out Monday I’d give him a shot next to Krejci

63 37 43
74 46 83
52 55 14
20 82 42

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
With Cehlarik hurt and maybe out Monday I’d give him a shot next to Krejci