Boston Bruins B's Recall Karson Kuhlman from Providence

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
9 goals last 20. I wonder if he will get any ice time

I would sit Backes and roll him out on the 3rd line to start. Worst case, he isn't capable and you switch him with one of the other 4th liners in the lineup.

Congrats to Karson on the call up though! He's been playing great down in Providence.

Reactions: HustleB

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I would sit Backes and roll him out on the 3rd line to start. Worst case, he isn't capable and you switch him with one of the other 4th liners in the lineup.

Congrats to Karson on the call up though! He's been playing great down in Providence.
I dunno, while there are some nice things being done by Frederic, he`s not ready yet and to put him and another rookie on the same line is playing with fire IMO

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
What is his game like?

Any comparables on the B's?
Not really. He is very good player in all 3 zones. He is counted on for the PP and PK. He is very fast and it's debatable if him or Senyshyn is the fastest on the team. All around solid 200 foot player that will be pushing for a spot on the team next year.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Did Frederic get sent down?

nope

with Pasta out ...they need an extra just in case

but who knows, he may get a look with one of Nordstrom, Frederic, Backes scratched

right now the Bruins are on a 8 game unbeaten streak, so I doubt Cassidy touches anything

Reactions: Blowfish and ODAAT

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Not really. He is very good player in all 3 zones. He is counted on for the PP and PK. He is very fast and it's debatable if him or Senyshyn is the fastest on the team. All around solid 200 foot player that will be pushing for a spot on the team next year.

Thanks.

Haven't been to a PBruins game since Martins Karsums was there.

:laugh:

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

really??

from what I saw in pre season ... he looked no quicker than Acciari

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
I mean ... he is not slow

maybe he has improved his skating or his decision making is at a high level now

all in all, would like to see him get in a game or two. Sit Nordstrom or Backes
Go to the Providence page and go to reply number 147 on page 6 by BruinsNetwork for a good description of him.

Reactions: TCB

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Maybe Nordstrom?

Karson is fast, strong leadership, strong defense/PK. Seems like his offense has been a bit more than expected this year.

He's 23. While it's great he has leadership qualities, it will not be something the team is looking for from him. All he needs to do is play his game and let the rest work itself out.

Be great if he's here to take Nordstrom or Backes' place since both those guys have been ineffective.

Reactions: nfld77

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Go to the Providence page and go to reply number 147 on page 6 by BruinsNetwork for a good description of him.

yeah... BN knows these players

Kuhlman likely was faced with overwhelming NHL pace in pre season

There isn't many clips of him on youtube

But just saw an old clip of him scoring a goal. Has a pretty nice jump

If he is something of a combination of Bjork + Acciari... that will be a very solid player

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad