Confirmed with Link: Bryan Murray Diagnosed with Cancer

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Wow, truly horrible, horrible news. All the best to Mr. Murray, his family, and all those that love him. You are in our thoughts, sir. We wish you all the best, and know you will beat this.

Bryan Murray >>>>>>>>>>> Cancer

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Damn :(

I wish him all the best in his treatment & recovery. I don't think you'll find anyone out there that hasn't had a family member/close friend affected by cancer.

I'm totally down for Murray tribute avatars if someone makes them.

#KickCancersAssBryan

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
This hits home as my dad, who is about the same age as Bryan, also was diagnosed with cancer. Fortunately he beat it and is doing well now.

I wish the same results to Mr. Murray. You can beat this! All the best to you and your loved ones.

Shanny

Let's Win It All
Jun 12, 2009
Bytown
Hopefully the team can rally behind him this year, terrible news though, BM is one of the most respected individuals in the league.

Wishing Bryan a speedy recovery.

Senafan

May 17, 2013
Terrible news. Was worried about his health when I saw him in his presser...hoping they caught it early and he gets the best recovery possible.

senility

May 23, 2005
This really sucks! Here's hoping it's treatable and he can get back to doing what he loves doing ASAP. He seems like such a kind-hearted and decent guy and if anyone deserves a lucky break, it's him.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
All the best wishes going out for Bryan right now. Go and curbstomp cancer!

I think the Murray avatars are a great idea. If I were any good at graphic arts type of stuff, I'd offer to make some too. As it stands I suck at that kind of thing. Still, its a great idea.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Bryan Murray is a pretty old school, so I think he would yell at us like he yelled at Jim Fox for starting up any ribbon campaign! :) Still, it's a nice thought and gesture.

This is obviously a very difficult time for his family, friends, and everyone in the organization, but if anyone is going to show you a stiff upper lip and a determination to move forward, it's Bryan Murray. I think you'll see him back in the public eye by the end of the summer.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Bryan Murray is a pretty old school, so I think he would yell at us like he yelled at Jim Fox for starting up any ribbon campaign! :) Still, it's a nice thought and gesture.

This is obviously a very difficult time for his family, friends, and everyone in the organization, but if anyone is going to show you a stiff upper lip and a determination to move forward, it's Bryan Murray. I think you'll see him back in the public eye by the end of the summer.
I dont think anyone suggested a ribbon campaign ,just that maybe a ribbon could be incorporated into barber pole avatars.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00