Confirmed with Link: Bryan Murray Diagnosed with Cancer

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
I wanna say to Mr. Murray and his family to the entire Sens family are with them we will be praying for him.

My father died of esophagus cancer in 2001 he was 71 years old, my thoughts and prayers will be with them true this difficult journey.

Caje

Mar 18, 2010
Is CanadianHockey still around the forum? IIRC he's made most of the Sens avatars and would probably do a bang up job one these ones.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Is CanadianHockey still around the forum? IIRC he's made most of the Sens avatars and would probably do a bang up job one these ones.

He's still around, but pretty busy with RL stuff.

I whipped these up in a few minutes. If anyone wants to use 'em as inspiration, or just as straight up avatars, feel free:

kFFO5xJ.png
|
A0cMH5t.png

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Anyway we can add Murray's pic alongside those ribbons or a Murray slogan?

Also, HATW can you make the small avis' background grey to blend in similar to the larger ones? Thanks in advance.

#OurFight

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Glad to help, fellas. Thanks for the sig RWBG. And yeah RKL, HM9's right. I made both the exact same way (well, made the larger first, then just shrunk it down.) Should work okay... unless it needs to be 99px tall instead of 100?

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
you can go up to 125 even, but people are choosing the 150 so hfboards makes it 125 and adds the white. i'd just provide the link to differentiate

sponsor=http://i.imgur.com/A0cMH5t.png
non-sponsor=http://i.imgur.com/kFFO5xJ.png

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Hopefully caught early and he will be back in full health soon. All the best of luck to him.

On the hockey front, and at the risk of sounding cold, this could be a major concern long-term. Dorion has spent his career as a scout, and is just getting up to speed on the hockey operations and management side of things. And Lee is a former strength and conditioning guy who is really just getting up to speed on scouting. Both are already in hyper learning mode and neither individually or as a pair, are they capable of filling in for Murray in any significant way.

I don't think this will be much of an issue tbh. They're probably around Bryan quite a bit and will handle stuff fine. Melnyk can allow Leeder to get a new guy as well; let's face it, we've needed some fresh ideas for a while.

Definitely all the best to Bryan, his mum lasted until what, 90 or so? Those people from the previous generation are basically unstoppable. Murray will be back all the better after this. Just watch.

I'm in favour of "Tryin' for Bryan" as a slogan. :p

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
unfortunately , I can't feel sad/remorseful for Murray due to some of my mental issues so saying so would be a lie. But I can say that Murray is one of the nicest/humblest GM's in league history, this guy will do anything for the players examples being sending fisher to Nashville to live with his wife, or sending Bishop to Tampa to make a career out of himself, Unlike Melynk Murray nevers says anything negative about a player (unless you see the truth as negative) . I hope the Sens play their hearts out next season for this guy, because Kindness is one of the few emotions i appreciate.

Caje

Mar 18, 2010
Those look awesome, thanks hockeyalltheway.

If it's coming up with a white background try this one:
J6deOcW.png

I think it has to do with the filesize.

EssendonBombers

classless
Jan 4, 2011
Straya
Sad to see. As much as I have disagreed with his hockey decisions over the past year, he seems like a genuinely honourable person and I wish him all the best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad