Confirmed with Link: Bryan Murray Diagnosed with Cancer

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Damn. Had a bad feeling it was cancer. My dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer at 71 and went through radiation and the whole bit. Three years later he is starting to get back to normal, but it takes a long, long time, especially at that age.

Best wishes, Bryan. You can beat this thing.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Damn. Had a bad feeling it was cancer. My dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer at 71 and went through radiation and the whole bit. Three years later he is starting to get back to normal, but it takes a long, long time, especially at that age.

Best wishes, Bryan. You WILL beat this thing.

Fixed it for you.

MtRundle

We once were warriors.
Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
My thoughts are with the Murrays and all the HF posters who have been affected by cancer. Shawville breeds them tough and I know Murray will beat this disease!

Markfly*

Awful news. One of the good guys in the sport. Good luck Mr.Murray in your battle.

Oct 10, 2010
he's so passionate about hockey, get well soon sir

iKIln3Z4pZpr5.gif

I loved how they always had the cam 24/7 focused on him just for his priceless reactions.

I am sure we will see him back at it soon!

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
From all of us on the Blues board, get well soon B. Murray, oh and kick the **** out of cancer! My grandpa has beat bone cancer and melanoma more times then I can recollect. It can be down, he can beat that **** down, it's all about being more stubborn than it. Best wishes Mr. Murray, we're all pulling for you!!

Mr_Squeaks

Poor Impulse Control
Jul 2, 2006
Ottawa
I volunteered for a year and a half in an organization with a local hero named Wayne McIntyre, a man restricted to a motorized wheelchair after a lifetime of battles against cancer, yet still an indomitable fighter. We recently lost this man, but his spirit carries on.

Bryan Murray has it in him to win this battle, and if our positive thoughts aid in any way, he has a legion of great people behind him. Good luck Mr. Murray!

SwissLeaf

Feb 6, 2012
Be strong, Mr. Murray!

You will beat the cancer!!!

My dad has beaten it and so will you!!

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
I really hope Bryan Murray sees this thread, or has someone show it to him, so he can see how loved and respected he is (if he didn't already know). Hopefully it would give him some added strength to fight this terrible disease.

JoeSakic

Aug 15, 2006
Thanks for the avatars - excellent work. It's time Joe's jersey takes a rest and the ribbon flows.

SenatorArmy*

is there any possible way we can have these ribbons added to the players jerseys?

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I've done a lot of complaining about you over the last few years. Those things seem irrelevant now. Punch it in the face BM. We're all behind you.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
is there any possible way we can have these ribbons added to the players jerseys?

The only thing I can think of for a patch being added to a jersey is if someone passes away.

I think it would be more likely that these could be used as stickers on the player's helmets.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00