GDT: Bruins @ Sens | 7:30 Fri Nov 15th |SNET-E TVA | I Guess Ill Make It Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punchbowl

Apr 4, 2010
I don't think Murry is much of a high-rolling gambler.

He doesn't take huge, unnecessary risks like Holmgrem, but he gambles when feels the need.

Rundblad + 2nd for a disgruntled Turris was a gamble
Silf + Noesen + 1st for Ryan was definitely a gamble

What do you guys expect from him? When was the last time a huge gamble paid off for a GM? Kessel maybe?

Edit: Just saw bert's post (4th page didn't load for some reason), but my point stands. I guess you can count the Seguin trade as a gamble.

melnyk budget*

This thread just made it a whole lot easier in founding out who good posters and posters with no clue are.

now...the problems lies in keeping myself logged in so i never have to read such ridiculous garbage again.

Go sens go, Boston is never an easy opponent. Sens need to be prepared or they will get slaughtered. Another shutout or insane blowout and I think Murray makes a move.

Sens best players need to be the best players and the young ones need to be FEARLESS

one last thing: dogs > cats

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
You know what, i think all of this kitty karma is backfiring on us. So how about we stop posting cat pictures. :P

Hammertyme

Jun 20, 2006
Gatineau/Ottawa
So many pathetic comments: blame the coach, the crappy players, the GM, Melnyk, the veterans, the non veterans, the good players with no heart, the divers of others teams, our PP, our PK, the refs.

I haven't seen ''blame the crappy GDT'' yet but I'm sure it will come, cause there's nothing else to blame.

:shakehead
Finally someone with logic!

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
So many pathetic comments: blame the coach, the crappy players, the GM, Melnyk, the veterans, the non veterans, the good players with no heart, the divers of others teams, our PP, our PK, the refs.

I haven't seen ''blame the crappy GDT'' yet but I'm sure it will come, cause there's nothing else to blame.

Get off your high horse. The team isn't playing well. Some people are offering some critical thinking and trying to find their own solutions. There's nothing wrong with that. Half of it isn't blaming but actual solutions.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes

66a.png

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
Hahahahahahahaha! He panicked and finalized a deal that was in the works for the better part of a year? It would be more accurate to say that the team has a budget, and if Alfe's salary was still on the books he would have had a hard time making the trade due to internal cap issues.

Partly true but Murray did say that he upgrade the trade when Alfredsson left and added the 1st round pick in order to get things done. Murray would not offer up a first until that happened.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
its those stupid kirbys... ;)

i aint even mad. ill enjoy the game... it cant go worse than the last one. oh god please huhuh.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
The door to the playoffs is still open. We can do this, just need a little effort from our fat cats.

tumblr_mqlrckl2Tt1rizambo1_250.gif

Fat cats 100% get the win each and every time.

Reading through this GDT reminds me of reading through the Bruins GDT after their 3-1 loss to the Islanders. It's the nature of HF boards to bring out the Bipolar in all of us. Now 9 out of 10 points on the home stand later and we're hoisting the Cup. Standard Operating Procedure.

I did notice that the Sens are significantly struggling with turning over the puck, and while I always enjoy Sens/Bruins games, I haven't been able to watch more than maybe 30 minutes of any Sens games yet this year....so I'm curious as to what seems to be accounting for that. It also appears that Andy's taking some heat and again I can't comment on how or why, but again, when you're something like -77 in turnover differential, your tender is gonna take a hit too.

Anyhow, good luck tonight ladies, gents and others. Looking forward to a good tilt between both teams.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
squirrels are cool but they all look the same safe for the colour that changes sometimes

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
The difference is the team is playing differently than it was last year. This personnel hasn't proven to be good playing this crazy high risk style.

Failure #1 is not adjusting the system.

And last year he benched Greening for a few games. Where is this stuff this year? Nobody is being held accountable except of course our little Zibby two shoes

Please explain the difference between last year and this year in both systems.

Get off your high horse. The team isn't playing well. Some people are offering some critical thinking and trying to find their own solutions. There's nothing wrong with that. Half of it isn't blaming but actual solutions.

There isn't much solutions in the pathetic comments I was referring to.
I didn't call out all of the posters.

Sure some of them are solutions.

In a way, I'm glad .500 hockey is considered pathetic.

you can't make the playoffs with 500 hockey anymore, 92pts over 82 games.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Hopefully phillips scores being that the sens win when phillips scores. If you don't count the playoffs last season, every time he scored last season, the sens won i think.

Seriously though, what is currently the record of the sens when phillips scores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad