GDT: Bruins @ Sens | 7:30 Fri Nov 15th |SNET-E TVA | I Guess Ill Make It Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
MacArthur Turris Ryan
Michalek Spezza Conacher
Greening Smith Neil :facepalm:
Kassian Grant Zibanejad :(

Methot Karlsson
Phillips Borowiecki
Cowen Gryba

Anderson​

Kitty Karma:
VrxlNd9.jpg

Last edited:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I would have cats if I wasn't allergic. They are amazing

522865fe9ee8a_original.jpg

tumblr_mduw4aOqEJ1qj7ct2o1_500.gif

When is Condra expected back in the lineup?

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Forwards:

Brent Wallace ‏@tsn_wally 3h
Sens lines:
MacArthur Turris Ryan;
Michalek Spezza Conacher;
Greening Smith Neil;
Kassian Grant Zibanejad

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So how many dives will we see tonight since apparently the bruins are the kings of diving. ;):sarcasm:

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
GET KASSIAN OUT OF THE LINEUP!!!!!:madfire::banghead::pullhair:

The guy has, what, one fight in the last 3 weeks. And that was against Jared Boll, who Neil can handle no problem.

He does nothing else of note on the ice. He is one the top 5 most useless players in the. This organization has depth so there is no excuse for having this guy in the lineup while Hoffman, Pageau, DD, Schneider, Stone, etc are all more deserving of playing time.:rant::rant:

WhiteLight*

Exactly the same lineup that was crap at the beginning of the season. They change the lines a little bit, go 5 straight games with a point, and then revert back to the crap lineup and lose again. :facepalm:

fire macLean

Greening - Smith - Neil :facepalm: there's just no excuse for the stupidness. none. **** you maclean

spezza111*

Mclean is a fool. Another Game of wasting spezza.

Craig "wrap around" Anderson better stand on his head

Only good move was FINALLY demoting Cowen

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Exactly the same lineup that was crap at the beginning of the season. They change the lines a little bit, go 5 straight games with a point, and then revert back to the crap lineup and lose again. :facepalm:

fire macLean

Greening - Smith - Neil :facepalm: there's just no excuse for the stupidness. none. **** you maclean

can't argue with that

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I am literally scared about this game too be honest. That bottom 6 looks terrible. Why the **** is Kassian still in the lineup?

Magix

Oct 10, 2010
MacArthur Turris Ryan
Michalek Spezza Conacher
Greening Smith Neil
Kassian Grant Zibanejad

Not sure why zibanejad is on the 4th line again....

And anderson is starting, o boy.

WhiteLight*

"I'm not impressed. It's a pathetic performance. Half the coaching staff doesn't care. These guys would see if we take 50 percent of their salaries because they only coach 50 percent of the time. That coaching staff, I really am starting to believe their goal is to be the worst in the league.''

"And they're doing the best job to be the worst coaching staff in the league. They make stupid lineup decisions, they have no brains, they suck. They pretend to care, but I know they don't care."

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
"I'm not impressed. It's a pathetic performance. Half the coaching staff doesn't care. These guys would see if we take 50 percent of their salaries because they only coach 50 percent of the time. That coaching staff, I really am starting to believe their goal is to be the worst in the league.''

"And they're doing the best job to be the worst coaching staff in the league. They make stupid lineup decisions, they have no brains, they suck. They pretend to care, but I know they don't care."

Who are you quoting here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad