GDT: Bruins @ Sens | 7:30 Fri Nov 15th |SNET-E TVA | I Guess Ill Make It Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
We are such a better team without Kassian out of the lineup. We're an even better lineup without Greening as well. Imagine how good we can be without those two. They drag down every line they play on. Right now they're on two different lines...

WhiteLight*

Who are you quoting here?

Michael Therrien. Changed ''defensive squad'' to ''coaching staff''.

I remember Therrien ranting about how his defense was trying to be the worse in the league. I feel like macLean is trying to be the worst in the league.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The coaching staff does care, but they can only do so much with such **** players in the lineup (greening, michalek, kassian, gryba, etc). We have too many passengers on this team. That greening extension was a big mistake imo. I would put the blame on the whole organization for this too be honest.

Magix

Oct 10, 2010
Greening, anderson, neil, and michalek are vets. Mac will support his vets and just hope they regain their form. Thats his reasoning I guess. Tough **** for zibby and the rest of the kids here and in bingo.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This whole organization should share some blame for what is going on.

Some of the players for not stepping up.
The coach for making weird decisions on his lineups
The gm for going with the "go with the kids" philosophy and not get the sens another top 4 dman that the sens desperately need right now
The owner for not having the money to allow the gm to get the players we desperately need.

The entire blame cannot be put on the coaching staff though.

WhiteLight*

Greening, anderson, neil, and michalek are vets. Mac will support his vets and just hope they regain their form. Thats his reasoning I would guess. Tough **** for zibby and the rest of the kids here and in bingo.

It's BS though. no matter how bad they play, and how much better the young players play, the vets still get more ice.

1-this is a ''rebuilding'', young team, you can't do that if the young guys have earned their ice

2-The team has no 1st round pick and just simply cannot afford to lose games like this while waiting and hoping they ''regain their form''

3-it's totally hypocritical considering ''best players play''

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
The coaching staff does care, but they can only do so much with such **** players in the lineup (greening, michalek, kassian, gryba, etc). We have too many passengers on this team. That greening extension was a big mistake imo. I would put the blame on the whole organization for this too be honest.

They can do so much, but they aren't doing **** to change up a losing formula.

I have no idea for the life of me some of these lineup configurations. If he has the balls to demote Spezza to the 4th line how come he doesn't do it to the other top 6 forwards outside of our top line who have produced absolutely ****.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
happy-dog-photo-3.jpg

Magix

Oct 10, 2010
It's BS though. no matter how bad they play, and how much better the young players play, the vets still get more ice.

1-this is a ''rebuilding'', young team, you can't do that if the young guys have earned their ice

2-The team has no 1st round pick and just simply cannot afford to lose games like this while waiting and hoping they ''regain their form''

3-it's totally hypocritical considering ''best players play''

Well I don't agree with what he has been doing. I'm just stating what I think his thought process is.

Its clear he won't budge on promoting the kids. For changes to happen guess the sens will have to go on an extended losing streak again.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
They can do so much, but they aren't doing **** to change up a losing formula.

I have no idea for the life of me some of these lineup configurations. If he has the balls to demote Spezza to the 4th line how come he doesn't do it to the other top 6 forwards outside of our top line who have produced absolutely ****.

Michalek was demoted to the third line, but nothing came out of it. There is only so much you can do with crappy players. You cannot polish a turd. Hate to say it, but this team might need another shakeup too be honest. Start by getting rid of michalek and greening.

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
Look, we all know that the heart and soul of this team is Chris 'Off Side!' Neil. He deserves the minutes. Greening, well he is just great, and Zibanejad once looked at Mac's stache too long so he was put on the 4th line. I hope Neil starts a fight when Smith is about to set up a goal again. That was fun.

WhiteLight*

Well I don't agree with what he has been doing. I'm just stating what I think his thought process is.

Its clear he won't budge on promoting the kids. For changes to happen guess the sens will have to go on an extended losing streak again.

This start to the season should be enough. Can't believe a trade wasn't made after that Philly game

WhiteLight*

They are just waiting for player availability and to be enough games into the season to extrapolate this suckness over 82 games.

Lol. Extrapolate their own suckiness? But then the players don't have value anymore and the season is ruined

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
If this is the reaction after a 1 game losing streak, I almost want the team lose tonight just to see the meltdown here. Does anyone here actually enjoy watching hockey, or is it just the complaining part that lures in you folks?

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Can't wait for Michalek to vamos. Not that I don't like him, cause I do, but at this point he's really pulling down the top six. Imagine if we had someone like Moulson in his spot, would really change the look of our top six.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad