GDT: Bruins @ Sens | 7:30 Fri Nov 15th |SNET-E TVA | I Guess Ill Make It Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Yep...one team playing 2 games in 2 cities in 2 nights versus a team that came off a stinker and is hungry for redemption.

We were destined to win this one. :handclap::yo:

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Eugene Melnyk ‏@MelnykEugene 35s

This team is the real deal! Now you know why we call them #fearless!

lol Euge is excited.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
only Eugene Melnyk would be excited with .500 hockey

He said in an interview "Our goal is to just make the playoffs, because anything can happen in the playoffs."

Your goal should be winning the freaking cup and accepting no less.

"My goal is to say 'hi' to a girl today, because after you say 'hi,' anything can happen."

SenatorArmy*

11 straight losses before we finally beat them at home!

#fearless!

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
He said in an interview "Our goal is to just make the playoffs, because anything can happen in the playoffs."

Your goal should be winning the freaking cup and accepting no less.

"My goal is to say 'hi' to a girl today, because after you say 'hi,' anything can happen."

I disagree with you, in both cases. Playoffs and the girl. One thing leads to another, whether it's in the playoffs or after breaking the ice with a girl. Once you make the first step, anything can happen.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Come on, guys. That was 40 minutes worth of domination against he Boston freaking Bruins!

This is a great night!

SenatorArmy*

I'm happy about it, but I'm upset about the Ryan elbow & our owners cheapskateness & acceptance of mediocrity! If there's no suspension I will lose all faith in humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad