GDT: Bruins @ Sens | 7:30 Fri Nov 15th |SNET-E TVA | I Guess Ill Make It Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
If this is the reaction after a 1 game losing streak, I almost want the team lose tonight just to see the meltdown here. Does anyone here actually enjoy watching hockey, or is it just the complaining part that lures in you folks?

Seriously. I hope it pushes some people over the edge.

..of their mom's basement door, and into the real world.

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
If this is the reaction after a 1 game losing streak, I almost want the team lose tonight just to see the meltdown here. Does anyone here actually enjoy watching hockey, or is it just the complaining part that lures in you folks?

Are you saying you enjoyed watching the ****show of a game vs Philly? Why would any of our fanbase be happy after that game? It was an embarrassment to our entire team, including the coaching staff.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes

We should be happy with this teams pathetic season for far?

SenatorArmy*

Are you saying you enjoyed watching the ****show of a game vs Philly? Why would any of our fanbase be happy after that game? It was an embarrassment to our entire team, including the coaching staff.

There are 2 teams last night who had 7 goals scored against them

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
So many pathetic comments: blame the coach, the crappy players, the GM, Melnyk, the veterans, the non veterans, the good players with no heart, the divers of others teams, our PP, our PK, the refs.

I haven't seen ''blame the crappy GDT'' yet but I'm sure it will come, cause there's nothing else to blame.

:shakehead

WhiteLight*

So many pathetic comments: blame the coach, the crappy players, the GM, Melnyk, the veterans, the non veterans, the good players with no heart, the divers of others teams, our PP, our PK, the refs.

I haven't seen ''blame the crappy GDT'' yet but I'm sure it will come, cause there's nothing else to blame.

:shakehead

it's ok to blame when it's true

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland

It's not just losing one game. I think if the Senators were putting in a conistent effort and had lost 3-2 or something, people would be ok with it. The Senators crapped the bed. They looked like they were icing an AHL lineup out there. 2 v 1s all night long, no one making an effort and even our starter was getting beaten on wraparounds.

We're at game twenty now. That this team still doesn't have its **** together at this point is pretty worrisome. I expect better from a team that is essentlally the same from last year and from a coach that has a ton of experience behind the bench, whether as a coach or as an assistant.

Hammertyme

Jun 20, 2006
Gatineau/Ottawa
True fans support their team. Fair weather fans flip flop. True fans support their team by purchasing tickets or NHL centerice. They go and cheer and realize that the team is doing what they can to win.
The people who continually ***** and complain must have really boring lives. Just like some of the clowns on Twitter who have 50000 tweets. YOU NEED HELP.
I think this is fantacy world for a few wannabe coaches/gms. Many posters demonstrate logic but a few are so biased that its pathetic.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
it's ok to blame when it's true

Sometimes. But people often start to play the blame game after one bad outing, or when it is still early in the year. More often than not it is simply not liking a particular player and jumping on that guy when the road gets rocky. Those voices switch to "sell while the value is still high" when things turn around and we are picking up points, so there is no winning with that crowd.

Anyway, I think the game tonight is going to say a lot about this team. They picked up points in several games in a row without playing all that well before being blown out by a poor team. That led to tough practices, including a single drill practice to drive home the point about needing to breakout effectively to compete in this league. If the tam is pretty good and has pride, we should pick up at least a point even though we are up against a very strong and well structured Bruins team. If the team really sucks this year we are in for a blowout. I'm looking forward to this one, if for no other reason than to seeing what this team is actually made of.

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
Part of the reason why he doesn't have a Cup. Plays it safe

Yeah true, he should just follow your trade ideas and trade everyone away for people like Bryan Little and Fleischman

True fans support their team. Fair weather fans flip flop. True fans support their team by purchasing tickets or NHL centerice. They go and cheer and realize that the team is doing what they can to win.
The people who continually ***** and complain must have really boring lives. Just like some of the clowns on Twitter who have 50000 tweets. YOU NEED HELP.
I think this is fantacy world for a few wannabe coaches/gms. Many posters demonstrate logic but a few are so biased that its pathetic.

I know far more fairweather fans that would go to the game tonight (compared to "true" fans) because they just go for the experience, whereas the real fans go to watch the game and see our team win. Do you see that happening? Neither do I.

source

Jul 13, 2008
It's wrong not to start Lehner here. We can't hang on to Anderson's tag as starter any longer if he plays poorly tonight. Lehner has shortened Anderson's leash and IMO a .906 save percentage doesn't cut it.

WhiteLight*

Sometimes. But people often start to play the blame game after one bad outing, or when it is still early in the year. More often than not it is simply not liking a particular player and jumping on that guy when the road gets rocky. Those voices switch to "sell while the value is still high" when things turn around and we are picking up points, so there is no winning with that crowd.

It's on a whole bunch of people, not just one guy

Yeah true, he should just follow your trade ideas and trade everyone away for people like Bryan Little and Fleischman

Brian Little would help this team a lot. true story.

I haven't proposed Fleishmann

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Exactly the same lineup that was crap at the beginning of the season. They change the lines a little bit, go 5 straight games with a point, and then revert back to the crap lineup and lose again. :facepalm:

fire macLean

Greening - Smith - Neil :facepalm: there's just no excuse for the stupidness. none. **** you maclean

While I don't agree with his decisions, more so the playing of Gryba and Cowen comments like this are asinine.

WhiteLight*

While I don't agree with his decisions, more so the playing of Gryba and Cowen comments like this are asinine.

possibly. But it's the same dumb decisions over and over again. At least try some new dumb decisions

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
It's on a whole bunch of people, not just one guy

Brian Little would help this team a lot. true story.

I haven't proposed Fleishmann

3-2 Sens.

Andy lets in 2 goals on 4 shots, and Lehner replaces 6 mins in.

He shuts the door the rest of the game.

Ryan
Greening
Turris

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
We are such a better team without Kassian out of the lineup. We're an even better lineup without Greening as well. Imagine how good we can be without those two. They drag down every line they play on. Right now they're on two different lines...

Do you guys really think Kassian is the problem? He barely plays lol, and when he does, he does his job. Gets the puck out gets it in hits everyone in sight doesn't take penalties. The guys like him and they are more comfortable with him in the lineup, plus the sens are playing Boston as home. This is the toughest team in the league you cant get pushed around at home.

I hope the bruins come out physical and wakes this team the F up.

Shocked Lehner isn't getting the start here he plays Boston well. (for the record I think they still have to role with Anderson in what should e a 55%-45% type split, but in a specific matchup situation like this Lehner has proven to play boston very well).

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa

Did I say that? We must have a ghost writer on our hands.

If you expect 82 games of amazing and tightly contested games, this league isn't going to agree with you. I remember plenty of stinkers last year and the year before we were hardly 7 games in when we had already gotten 7 goals dropped on us at home by two bad teams in Colorado and Philly.

Big woop. That's the gamble you make when investing time and money in a sports team. This team has given us plenty to cheer for over the past two years that I'm not gonna lose my **** after one lose. Few fanbases get to get to see talent like Karlsson, Spezza, Turris, Ryan and Anderson on nightly basis. We are far from in bad situation yet.

Also, people claiming we're losing due to effort and the like are just lazy. Can't diagnosis problems so they just default. The problems here aren't as bad as people are making them out to be. We're a line shuffle and a young D man regaining confidence to being back to the playoff team we were last year.

Try to have some fun tonight people. Maybe instead of spitting venom via your keyboard about money issues and Spezza being a bad of turd, watch two divisional rivals play a good game. People going to the game, maybe make a little noise with me? I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind a rocking building for once instead of the morgue it's been thus far.

dennilfloss

Yes I love disco!
Jun 7, 2011
Ottawa
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
The door to the playoffs is still open. We can do this, just need a little effort from our fat cats.

tumblr_mqlrckl2Tt1rizambo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->