Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects IX - Stay on Subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Prospect Trent Frederic got faster with help from an ex-Bruins hopeful

Of all the Providence Bruins players over the years the nicest to the kids I witnessed was Lovecchio

I heard he was doing this - so great to see he’s working with Frederic

The Bruins are internally very high on Frederic- a lot higher than the HF crowd

I think he’s going to put up Joel Otto type production as a high end third line 200 foot center

The size the Bruins will have down the Middle is significant

Studnicka measures at 6’2
Frederic 6’3
Coyle 6’3

Beecher is huge

One thing getting big guys but these 4 should all be top 9 skill wise with defensive games

BruinsNetwork just tweeted that Stud has added some mass and size since last year. I'm guessing he's around 190 right now.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
BruinsNetwork just tweeted that Stud has added some mass and size since last year. I'm guessing he's around 190 right now.

Really doubt that . Don't even think he's 180 yet. There's a link a few pages back in this thread where he says he's up to 177 and sounds pretty excited about it. DKH Post #734

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I`ve only watched Lauko in the Mem Cup but I have a gut feeling Providence fans and Bruin fans in general are going to love the kid, seems like a kid with skill but also has a passion for being a royal pain in the arse on the ice

Reactions: Strafer and Mully

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
That isn't what I said, nor is it implicit in the language I used. He was laboring during Friday's prospects game; he didn't appear to be this decisively quicker and more agile skater, immediately. I specifically isolated the account referencing that individual game as core to my point, in this thread. Additionally, I am a P-Bruins Season Ticket Holder, and have been for 4 years; I can provide evidence of this to the Mods, if need be.

And?..... I remember the years I had P B's season tickets and a large portion of that crowd barely knew what hockey was. Buddy Cianci's weird little friend he went to games with the first season and the 109 people really aren't ringing endorsements for the in depth knowledge of all P Bruin season ticket holders.

Reactions: BruinsNetwork

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
And?..... I remember the years I had P B's season tickets and a large portion of that crowd barely knew what hockey was. Buddy Cianci's weird little friend he went to games with the first season and the 109 people really aren't ringing endorsements for the in depth knowledge of all P Bruin season ticket holders.

Stick with us , maybe you will understand more as you read from great posters like me :)

Son of Donegal

Stay-at-home defenseman with zero upside.
Aug 1, 2008
Maynard, MA
thomsonsafaris.com
Was anyone else in attendance to watch the Bruins vs. Pens prospects? Bruins Network says Frederic looked quicker, more agile. Uncle Jill says otherwise and that he was playing injured (that would be odd, considering this is a meaningless game).

A third opinion might come in handy, here.

Even if I do not always agree with Bruins Network's assessment, he watches more hockey than anyone else on this board aside from "maybe" Dom and tends to be fair. He praises more than he critiques but he isn't afraid to shed light on a player's weakness or poor play.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Even if I do not always agree with Bruins Network's assessment, he watches more hockey than anyone else on this board aside from "maybe" Dom and tends to be fair. He praises more than he critiques but he isn't afraid to shed light on a player's weakness or poor play.

I love @BruinsNetwork (Anthony) and I know he goes to a lot of hockey games.

But I just have to say, I have yet to meet anyone either on the internet or in person that attends more hockey games then me. I attend over 100 OHL games a season. Throw in NHL, AHL, OJHL, Junior B and midget (I've seen a lot of players before they've become known names) and I wouldn't even be able to guess at the number ;)

BruinsNetwork

I love @BruinsNetwork (Anthony) and I know he goes to a lot of hockey games.

But I just have to say, I have yet to meet anyone either on the internet or in person that attends more hockey games then me. I attend over 100 OHL games a season. Throw in NHL, AHL, OJHL, Junior B and midget (I've seen a lot of players before they've become known names) and I wouldn't even be able to guess at the number ;)

Nothing but love for MY fellow Italian hockey guy.

But yes, Dom most certainly watches more hockey than I do. He has the ability to go see many, many different leagues and teams (live) in Canada that I just simply cannot. However, I do find myself streaming and watching hours of those leagues per-week, within reason. Absolutely love watching the game of hockey and usually have a DVR'r or live game going on my iPad at all times.

As far as the @Son of Donegal statement and defense of me goes, I appreciate it. You're being absolutely fair and respectful, despite not agreeing with me. That's one of those rewarding aspects I truly appreciate on these forums.

I started Bruins Network after listening to hours of Boston sports radio per-week, which was littered with constant negativity and flat out wrong information about prospects. Everything said was driven by negative, doom-and-gloom type of statements and questions. That's why I do a lot of "praising" and don't focus on the negatives too much. Don't get me wrong, there are negatives and I'm aware of most of them, but who wants to constantly read negativity? No one. Bruins fans are passionate and deserve something more sincere and authentic.

While we're on the topic, does anyone have some questions about prospects' deficiencies or areas of improvement? I'll gladly try and shed some insight.

PS: Life has kind of gotten in the way recently, but I've been working on an extensive, detailed prospect manifesto of sort. It will be out before the start of the new season, so keep an eye out. Sorry for the hold up on the content I've mentioned to be working on!

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Does anyone here know if Khokhlachev Chudinov and JFK - Have all received extended qualifying offers? How does that work? Are they offered qualifying offers each year or one time for the duration of their bruin career (I believe ending age 27).

Just curious how this works when prospects sign elsewhere....

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone here know if Khokhlachev Chudinov and JFK - Have all received extended qualifying offers? How does that work? Are they offered qualifying offers each year or one time for the duration of their bruin career (I believe ending age 27).

Just curious how this works when prospects sign elsewhere....
They just own the rights of the player till they are 27. They don't have to be signed kind of like College players.

Reactions: gumgum and Blowfish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad