Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
hoping Bergeron sits on tuesday. no need to further aggravate the injury against the devils
Not practicing today and Gaunce is called up, apparently not on an emergency basis, so I'm guessing he won't play Tuesday

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Miller have a set back or practicing before the team? Seems he hasn't been on the ice lately

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Honestly, I have been having the conversation with @neelynugs most of the morning.

They've already sent Urho, Frederic and Carey back down today to save some $$$

As of now, they could put Senyshyn on LTIR. That'll give them the room to activate Miller when ready.

After next weekend, they could put Backes on LTIR retroactively. That'll give them room to activate Moore when ready.

But, once Backes is cleared, they are back to square one.

Patrice Bergeron does not return for game against Devils - The Boston Globe

Happy 29th birthday (Tuesday) to defenseman John Moore, the former Devil currently rehabbing from shoulder surgery. He is several weeks away from returning . .

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Honestly, I have been having the conversation with @neelynugs most of the morning.

They've already sent Urho, Frederic and Carey back down today to save some $$$

As of now, they could put Senyshyn on LTIR. That'll give them the room to activate Miller when ready.

After next weekend, they could put Backes on LTIR retroactively. That'll give them room to activate Moore when ready.

But, once Backes is cleared, they are back to square one.

so if miller is out all week as cassidy said, that means earliest is tuesday vs montreal. and
with back to backs, that probably means not til wednesday vs ottawa. and wednesday vs
ottawa would be game 60 for clifton, which means waivers forever. math.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
That would be a shame. He’s better than Miller.

I believe so, however, as NN pointed out above, at game 60 Clifton can be claimed via waivers (I believe that is what NN is implying) which would mean he is the logical choice to be sent down now before reaching that number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad