Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Is he ready? What has he done in Providence to give you that confidence? Because, while I see potential, I wouldn't think he's NHL material at this point. I noice you take a box of popcorn with that post. :confused:

probably should have put the :sarcasm: in there as I get to see precisely 0 PB games and haven`t a clue what his game is like down there, think he`s also injured for the time being, just selfishly want to see the kid play but too cheap to pay for the stream

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Re-evaluated in 4 weeks. Probably wont see him again until around new year. Frederic recalled, surprised they called up a Center. Who the hecks plays right wing, Bjork moves up with Krejci, Heinen with Lindholm and Frederic?

too bad, kid was playing decent hockey

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
pretty unbelievable how many injuries the Bruins have every year recently

must be something in the water

Youngblood29

Jul 3, 2018
Any news on Jake?
last weekend they said:

”Jake DeBrusk is out with a lower-body injury. Unlikely to return before next weekend.”

Back in the lineup tomorrow? Or will it go until next week.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
blah bring up Lauko, let the kid play his off wing and snipe everything home:popcorn:
Also injured, Providence board is one of the best threads in here. Gaunce seems to be playing well, would rather see him. I think they wanted size to fill in for the oft injured part timers Backes and Ritchie, hence Frederic getting the call. I would eventually love to see Lauko but that will probably be next year for him, Stud and Steen.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Also injured, Providence board is one of the best threads in here. Gaunce seems to be playing well, would rather see him. I think they wanted size to fill in for the oft injured part timers Backes and Ritchie, hence Frederic getting the call. I would eventually love to see Lauko but that will probably be next year for him, Stud and Steen.

I know Gaunce is back playing, but is he fully recovered and back to form yet from having his face rearranged by McCarron? I'd definitely like to see him get a chance in Boston, but I think it'd only be fair to him to give him that shot when he's at 100%.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
zn8a5.jpg

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
[Krug] skated on his own on Saturday. The defenseman will be eligible to play against New Jersey on Tuesday if he’s cleared.

Brett Ritchie (upper body) and Jake DeBrusk (lower body) skated on Saturday as well. Ritchie is the closest to returning. David Backes (upper body) did not skate.

-Fluto

Reactions: Chief Nine

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
[Krug] skated on his own on Saturday. The defenseman will be eligible to play against New Jersey on Tuesday if he’s cleared.

Brett Ritchie (upper body) and Jake DeBrusk (lower body) skated on Saturday as well. Ritchie is the closest to returning. David Backes (upper body) did not skate.

-Fluto

No word on Backes is concerning. The odd thing is he didn't appear to have injured in himself in the play.

Reactions: BMC

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
No word on Backes is concerning. The odd thing is he didn't appear to have injured in himself in the play.

Honestly I have never seen a player look so concerned and deflated over watching an opponent after a hit, he looked devastated and I honestly thought he was just heading down the tunnel himself to try to compose himself but clearly I was wrong

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Are we at the point we need to start trading bodies away?

Honestly, I have been having the conversation with @neelynugs most of the morning.

They've already sent Urho, Frederic and Carey back down today to save some $$$

As of now, they could put Senyshyn on LTIR. That'll give them the room to activate Miller when ready.

After next weekend, they could put Backes on LTIR retroactively. That'll give them room to activate Moore when ready.

But, once Backes is cleared, they are back to square one.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Honestly, I have been having the conversation with @neelynugs most of the morning.

They've already sent Urho, Frederic and Carey back down today to save some $$$

As of now, they could put Senyshyn on LTIR. That'll give them the room to activate Miller when ready.

After next weekend, they could put Backes on LTIR retroactively. That'll give them room to activate Moore when ready.

But, once Backes is cleared, they are back to square one.
I've almost forgotten Moore exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->