Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Aren't they almost going to have to trade Moore when he gets back? Maybe for a pick? And could Cehlarik possibly get a late-round pick for a team thinking all he needs is a fresh start? Or maybe they won't have to trade anybody if the injuries keep coming at this rate.

Yes, unfortunately. Good player, but he's surplus to requirements, sitting on decent money the Bs need elsewhere, and is a better trade prospect than Miller both in terms of the interest he might generate from other teams and the fact that Miller brings something extra to the table with his physical game and presence that the Bs are in need of, and which Moore doesn't possess.

But I don't think he can just go for a pick - it really needs to be as part of some dealing that ultimately lands the Bs an extra top-6 scoring winger before the trade deadline, however exactly that pans out in practice.

Reactions: Strafer

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
What happened to Senny?

slammed into the boards on his first shift in the 2nd period, didn't return to the game after it.

None of the injured forwards practiced yesterday so im gonna assume all are out next game as well. Cehlarik up again? If not him, what are the other options at RW?

Last edited:

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario

slammed into the boards on his first shift in the 2nd period, didn't return to the game after it.

None of the injured forwards practiced yesterday so im gonna assume all are out next game as well. Cehlarik up again? If not him, what are the other options at RW?

Wow that's unfortunate...looks like he missed his hit and injured a foot/knee?

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
The Traditional Fall Injury Season is upon us once again.
Still, people are crying the sky is falling just like last fall.
...and the one before that, and the one before that...
We will muddle through like we always have.

Remember:
It was last year's injury bug that we found guys like Kuhlman and Cliffton were NHL players.
Whereas before they were just prospects in Providence.

So, who will shine in the emergency call ups? Who will be this years Kuhlman and Cliffton?

Reactions: Chief Nine

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Lets not
Sudnicka is a center not a RW and he isn't ready
Bring up Gaunce,experience ,grit,low cap hit,he'll be able to hang with Bjork and Coyle for the time being

i would guess cehlarik and they'll just move heinen to RW

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
blah bring up Lauko, let the kid play his off wing and snipe everything home:popcorn:
Is he ready? What has he done in Providence to give you that confidence? Because, while I see potential, I wouldn't think he's NHL material at this point. I noice you take a box of popcorn with that post. :confused:

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site

Re-evaluated in 4 weeks. Probably wont see him again until around new year. Frederic recalled, surprised they called up a Center. Who the hecks plays right wing, Bjork moves up with Krejci, Heinen with Lindholm and Frederic?

Reactions: BMC and Cam14b

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle

Re-evaluated in 4 weeks. Probably wont see him again until around new year. Frederic recalled, surprised they called up a Center. Who the hecks plays right wing, Bjork moves up with Krejci, Heinen with Lindholm and Frederic?

Why would Heinen and Bjork be swapped? I imagine Frederic steps directly into Senyshyn's spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad