Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLIFFY HOCKEY

Jan 27, 2008
Norton MA
I think Bruins are really missing Moore/Millar..Clifton looks solid and has potential but we really could have used Moore as a pinching D in the 3rd period last night, Chara and Carlo should not be playing as much as they are down 1 in the 3rd, any word on Moore?

blazenlo

Oct 3, 2005
Maine
Miller came into this clubhouse very physical and decent at D. Since he's been here he's worked on(and accomplished) his skating game very hard. Other than the freak injuries...Miller is a very capable defenseman! He would definitely be a help this series if it wasn't for "freak" injuries!

Reactions: Number8

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Miller came into this clubhouse very physical and decent at D. Since he's been here he's worked on(and accomplished) his skating game very hard. Other than the freak injuries...Miller is a very capable defenseman! He would definitely be a help this series if it wasn't for "freak" injuries!
:clap::clap: I agree with your post.

Miss you Kevan.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Need to replace him w a version of himself that can stay healthy from time to time.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Postgame, surrounded by a gaggle of reporters in the room, a barefooted McAvoy said he was fine. As he talked, he supported all his weight on the the one foot as he sometimes slid his left foot backward and propped it up on the seating area near where he hangs his gear.

“I got lucky, I threw my body out there,” he said. “I was fortunate enough that it hit me. Whatever it takes, right? I think you put any person on our bench, I have complete faith that anyone we have out there is going to to do that, is going to jump in the lane. Butchy’s been preaching that, and we all now that. So tonight it just happened to be me . . . I was lucky enough to to get a foot on it.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->