Injury Report: Bruins 2021 Injured list

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepeBostones

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2002
Terrible news. Lauzon was quickly establishing him as a the partner for McAvoy on the Bruins top pair. Hopefully he'll come back even stronger in the playoffs.
Looking around the NHL isn't it a whole lot more injuries this campaign than usual??

I really like the way the team was setup but now they may need to try and find another physical defenseman. I'm also concerned about Kevan Miller but not really surprised. He made one hell of a comeback, but we'll see.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Obviously disappointing news for Lauzy. But a broken hand is better than a wrist, etc etc. I wish him a speedy recovery! As for KMiller? I hold my breath and hope his knee will be okay.

Reactions: HustleB

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
I’ve never heard more radio silence on a players status then there is on Kase

no one in the media asks Bruce about him and Bruce provides no updates

he has been out 40 days now with no mention about a possible return from anyone

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013

It's clearly a concussion and there's no way of knowing the time table with those, especially with someone who has had a history of them like him.

Bruce is just going to say something like "he's skating, still no timetable"

Reactions: Dr Hook and BMC

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
And Left not right.

Well color me baffled and corrected. If the play we've been looking at is indeed where he broke his hand, I can only say that Lauzon was incredibly unlucky because there's very little contact between his left hand and the boards. Freakish. Poor kid.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

I think we can safely say he's got/had a concussion and there is no set time for him to return :(

And honestly I think at this point he ought to consider retirement. He keeps getting concussed.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
worried about miller.
his play has definitely taken a hit after the first 10 games or so.
his knees must be killing him.

Reactions: Gordoff

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Except when the weather changes. I can sense a storm coming well in advance :laugh:

Well there are a lot of different bones in the hand , I guess it depends on which one you break . I broke all the metacarpal bones in my right hand ( except for the thumb) . One of them I broke twice. There is a slight deformity on the back of my hand but other than that I feel nothing.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Well there are a lot of different bones in the hand , I guess it depends on which one you break . I broke all the metacarpal bones in my right hand ( except for the thumb) . One of them I broke twice. There is a slight deformity on the back of my hand but other than that I feel nothing.

I broke the ones on the outer edge of the hand and punky knuckle- so now they ache from time to time and have done for close to 40 years. Other than that, no problems, though.

Reactions: JOKER 192
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad