DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I’d guess Thursday we will see

Moore McAvoy
Clifton Carlo
Zboril Miller

than maybe Z up to the top pair once he gets the rust off from injury
Zboril was in red jersey showing on NESN morning show highlights from yesterday but was smiling

my guess is Vaakanainen probably with McAvoy but guess

Vaakanainen-McAvoy
Moore- Carlo
Clifton-Miller

all 3 LD out

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
Damn, sucks for Lauzon! Sounds like the recovery time is not as bad as it could be though. I was worried he'd need shoulder surgery and would be out for the year.

Defensive depth is coming in handy yet again this year. Amazing how they have about 10 legitimate NHL defencemen in the system.

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Damn, sucks for Lauzon! Sounds like the recovery time is not as bad as it could be though. I was worried he'd need shoulder surgery and would be out for the year.

Defensive depth is coming in handy yet again this year. Amazing how they have about 10 legitimate NHL defencemen in the system.

I knew a few players that had hand/wrist surgery and it took them around 10-12 weeks. We'll just have to see.

Reactions: kjpm and BMC

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
the lack of specifics on Miller (I think his absence from the trip was classified as "load management") makes me worry that his knees just aren't holding up to the rigors of an NHL season. Like maybe he was 100% at the start, but the wear & tear is getting to him? Pure speculation and I hope I'm wrong. He has been surprisingly good and a welcome addition. I'm really rooting for him to stick around.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
I have had both Labrum/torn muscle surgery, and broken wrist.
If I was an nhl player, my career would have been over with either of these.
Best of luck to Lauzon.

Reactions: mjhfb

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Bruins Cap.PNG

This is what I have.

Cap numbers of course are not updated. Lauzon has yet to be officially placed on IR but should be and everyone is quiet about Miller and not having it deemed "officially" as an injury.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Too bad about Lauzon's hand. Not to minimize it, but at least it's not a lower-body injury (knee, foot, etc) that might hinder his mobility going forward (so to speak).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad