Post-Game Talk: BROKE! Pens lose 4-1 to juggernaut Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Bylsma is the problem, there's nothing else to talk about. He handcuffs Crosby with Dupuis. Oprik, who may have worse hockey-sense than Dupuis, seems to always be out there on D when Sid is on the ice.
Every dman on the team gets worse every year with Bylsma.
I'm just going to pretend this year isn't happening and PRAY he gets fired after the Pens get embarrassed in the playoffs.

Bylsma is part of the problem. Canning him won't resolve the inherent weaknesses in terms of how the team is constructed, but a different coach would be able to disguise those weaknesses by, oh, maybe breaking up KCD or line matching for starters.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Bylsma is the problem, there's nothing else to talk about. He handcuffs Crosby with Dupuis. Oprik, who may have worse hockey-sense than Dupuis, seems to always be out there on D when Sid is on the ice.
Every dman on the team gets worse every year with Bylsma.
I'm just going to pretend this year isn't happening and PRAY he gets fired after the Pens get embarrassed in the playoffs.

Barely get by Islanders, beat up an injured Senators, then score 2 goals while getting swept by the Bruins. Bylsma gets extension. They keep Fleury.

Brother, I don't know what your definition of "embarrassed" is...but if that ain't it...

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
The only plus is that there weren't any Pejorative Slurs wooing in Jersey. They don't do that in real cities.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I really want a press conference with Shero. I seriously want to know whats going through managements head right now.

Hint: Homer Simpson

Answer: Doot doot dooda loot doot doot doot doot doot dooda loot

penguins2946*

Problem is Pens are this bad and ONLY second in conference...pens would be like 10th in the West.

Wow, I actually looked and that's right. Just pathetic. Without the hot start, we'd be one of the worst teams in the league.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
Bylsma spewing the usual garbage

"You have to look at things other than just the puck going in the net to know if there's cause for concern."

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I love the hot goalie excuse. It is becoming more & more prevalent as we lose.

Maybe people will start looking back at the Boston series & seeing how telegraphed everything is & how easy it is for most goalies to stop pucks when there is zero traffic in front of them.

WTF, didn't you see all the times tonight 1 Penguin was fighting 4 Devils in front of Marty for a rebound? What did you expect, the other forwards to crash too? You really think support makes a difference out there, in front of the net or on the boards or in transition? You really think you know more than the smartest coach in hockey, the guy who won a cup 4 years ago by himself, the guy with the vision . . . eh, I'm tired of defending the second coming of Jack Adams to a bunch of Jack Daniels drinkers?

Oh, by the way . . . :sarcasm:

Zero Pucks

Size matters
May 17, 2009
blah blah blah 'it was just a tight game' blah blah blah blah.

some ****ing coach you are.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Fire Dupuis into the sun and make Bylsma watch. Then fire that moron that plays head coach. If Martin is a raging ******* to this team for a couple of seasons and gets fired they'll be all the better for it.

Get a top 6 ****ing winger for Crosby, get it done; a long term one. Period. I don't care, Dupuis, Orpik and Niskanen for one.

X - Crosby - Bennett
Kunitz - Malkin - Neal
Jokinen - Sutter - Megna
Whoever - Vitale - Engelland

Three scoring lines that are defensively responsible and JSM can shutdown, they all can if they need to. JSM can be a dangerous third line that makes teams pay attention to them, this team needs that. It's a compliment.

Scuderi - Letang
Martin - Despres
Maatta - Bortuzzo

If I ever meet Bylsma with a camera near by...
Mario needs to fire him, it's not like all of the Americans that care about hockey aren't going to hate Bylsma soon.

Hint: Homer Simpson

Answer: Doot doot dooda loot doot doot doot doot doot dooda loot

No insulting Homer Simpson like that. Psychopath.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
This team needs a coach who will chew them out when they make any of those idiotic plays tonight.

And it needs more players that battle around the net, period.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Eh Shero should have fired Bylsma after the Flyers series. Everything that's happened recently is on him.

Bingo. You blame the crack addict the first time. You blame his dealer for what happens when he keeps enabling the addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad