Post-Game Talk: BROKE! Pens lose 4-1 to juggernaut Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I think the Penguins need to go back to an ass-kicker for a head coach. The team is soft and continues to make the same mistakes over and over again.

Kovifan27

Jan 17, 2012
Philly, PA
So if the lines were changed for the next game how many shifts until it is back to the standard?

Trot out new lines they don't score in 5 minutes than it's back to the same old ****.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Something has to be done to wake these guys up.

I've thought about what could be done.
Mario/Burkle firing DB and Shero is highly unlikely.
I've thought about firing the assistants Rierdon/Granato and hiring Laviolette.

DB/Lavi/Martin on your bench.
Hey, it's something.

Other than that, what kind of moves can Shero make?
Trade Niskanen? That won't do much.
Get a package together to try and land a bonafide top 6 winger?
That would be a start in the right direction.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
-bylsma. Clueless.
-Shero. Doesn't get enough hate for this train wreck of a roster. Bottom 6 has to be the worst in the NHL. We have one legit top 6 winger.

Why is bort not playing? Why is Megna in wbs? Is beau ever going to get an opportunity? How big of a turd is dags? Are jussi j and Sutter the 2 softest players in the NHL? Ect ect...

This team isn't even fun to watch anymore.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
+ I feel like we've really gotten closer during that joke.
+ I ate a good cookie.
+ They earned a result, yay for earning things.

- The team.
-- Crosby and Malkin. One of you throw a hissy fit.
--- Niskanen, 2.3M for that in case of injuries.
---- Orpik, when is he good?
----------- Dupuis, go the **** away.
--------------------- KCD still exists, ****.
----------------------------------------------------------- Bylsma, **** off you ****ing moron, eat **** and look smug. It's you, you're the biggest problem, you tool.

Less bads:
Bennett, not that he got rewarded
Maatta looked better
Letang was good until he went brain dead
Martin was solid in comparison
Neal was solid in comparison

Last edited:

Zero Pucks

Size matters
May 17, 2009
I can't watch this crap anymore. If Shero doesn't change anything with this team this season, then I want him fired just as much as I want to see Bylsma canned.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
So if the lines were changed for the next game how many shifts until it is back to the standard?

Trot out new lines they don't score in 5 minutes than it's back to the same old ****.

Lines are only part of the problem. It might help to change them up, but there is zero semblance of any offensive structure.

Tumty

Aug 18, 2012
Finland
+ Jagr
+ Brodeur
+ Devil's defense

- Penguins
-- Sid: Seriously, what's his deal?
--- Letang: Getting worse.
---- Bylsma: Props to putting some random combos out there as a break from the mind dumbing lines but jezuz crimminy do you need to be fired.

To sid part. Look at when that line try create something, dupuis kill it every ****ing time. He just cant do nothing with the puck. And opposition takes away Sid when we are going offensive zone

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This is January 2009 all over again.

I remember it. Late November 2008, Sid went cold. Geno still was playing well and it disguised a lot of **** for about a month. Then, the wheels came off for Geno. Pens played bad hockey for a stretch, 'righted' the ship to .500 hockey for a stretch, but had one night where they'd beat the Sharks and then come right out the next and look like **** against the Panthers.

We're watching the same thing now, except the wheels just started off for Geno. Sid disguised a lot of ****, and now the wheels have come off for him.

Ultimately, this team isn't rocket science. If Sid and Geno are going, then this team can beat anyone, including anyone in the playoffs.

If one of them is going, then it's a playoff team, maybe one that wins a round.

If neither are going, then the Pens are ****** (unless the other team plays its third string goalie).

More than anything, Bylsma's job should be evaluated on whether he gets the most that he possibly can out of Sid and Geno. He does it, except when both are healthy.

Forget bench management and system and all the other stupidity. Sid and Geno are train wrecks, and Bylsma refuses to do anything to change it. For God's sake, try SOMETHING you jack***.

**** it. If Dan Bylsma is the coach of the Pens in 24 hours, then Ray Shero should just fire himself, because it's the only way to undo the mess he's (and by 'he' I mean Shero) made of this team.

/psychopathic rant

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
I honestly wish the Pens would have signed Jagr one of these past 3-5 seasons. His still solid at possessing the puck and being a productive player. This is the first time I've felt like this in years.

Vega

Nov 25, 2005
Socal
I don't wanna hear about his effort. Malkin is making nearly 9 million. He needs to score some goals.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Oh and here's this...

bylsma1_330.jpg

Penguinzilla*

I just had an idea. Why don't they take the player with no hands, no skill, no hockey sense, and no ability to do anything, off of Crosby's wing. Just a thought. It may not be a good idea though.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
This is January 2009 all over again.

I remember it. Late November 2008, Sid went cold. Geno still was playing well and it disguised a lot of **** for about a month. Then, the wheels came off for Geno. Pens played bad hockey for a stretch, 'righted' the ship to .500 hockey for a stretch, but had one night where they'd beat the Sharks and then come right out the next and look like **** against the Panthers.

We're watching the same thing now, except the wheels just started off for Geno. Sid disguised a lot of ****, and now the wheels have come off for him.

Ultimately, this team isn't rocket science. If Sid and Geno are going, then this team can beat anyone, including anyone in the playoffs.

If one of them is going, then it's a playoff team, maybe one that wins a round.

If neither are going, then the Pens are ****** (unless the other team plays its third string goalie).

More than anything, Bylsma's job should be evaluated on whether he gets the most that he possibly can out of Sid and Geno. He does it, except when both are healthy.

Forget bench management and system and all the other stupidity. Sid and Geno are train wrecks, and Bylsma refuses to do anything to change it. For God's sake, try SOMETHING you jack***.

**** it. If Dan Bylsma is the coach of the Pens in 24 hours, then Ray Shero should just fire himself, because it's the only way to undo the mess he's (and by 'he' I mean Shero) made of this team.

/psychopathic rant

sociopath

Sotty

Nov 1, 2004
Westfalen
BREAKING NEWS: Shero just announced that Bylsma got another contract extension for his outstanding work. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad