Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Penguins' started by 12IsGreaterThan47, Nov 16, 2013.
- Me (and others) for being psycho sociopaths.
+ Pens, everything's fine.
My optimism about this team is fading rapidly. I know how thsi story ends.
where do you begin?
This team is a trainwreck on top of a car crash.
If only we could play against Marek Mazanec every game we could score some goals.
Its just one meaningless regular season game. You can't win 'em all.
-- Sid, Geno
just a bad game all around.
it was obvious the day bylsma's contract was signed.
So, do we make changes now or...?
Team looks disinterested right now.
Other than that, Pens would be on a 20-game win streak, or so I'm lead to believe.
1 goal scored in 4 out of last 5 games. Don't change lines or anything though.
Playing some garbage hockey right now.
Everything will be fine. They just need to get to their game and the opposing goalies will not always make saves on harmless long-range shots.
only if they were at the end of their 17-day road trip....
It seems like the random excuse generator landed on hot goaltender tonight.
When i wake up morning, i hope i can read at the morning news that dan is fired. He is way too idiot to be nhl coach.
enough is enough with this hot goalie excuse.
+ Devil's defense
-- Sid: Seriously, what's his deal?
--- Letang: Getting worse.
---- Bylsma: Props to putting some random combos out there as a break from the mind dumbing lines but jezuz crimminy do you need to be fired.
Go ahead Jay just say Dupuis sucks.
1. Beautiful setups by Letang and Kunitz on those Jagr goals.
2. Jagr's shot is so sexy and deadly. Maybe he would look good along Sid. Wait, I forgot about the monkey running the team.
3. Our only goal was because Brodeur tried to do something stupid. Otherwise, we got shut out.
4. Crosby, Malkin and Letang are ass right now
5. Even if we'd lose to a peewee team, nothing would change
+ We're the team that dictates the game and how it's played.
I'll do a full run down tomorrow. I'm off to bed for now.
Separate names with a comma.