Post-Game Talk: BROKE! Pens lose 4-1 to juggernaut Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardofJustice

May 8, 2013
New Jersey
+ We will see changes soon because we are going to get ***** the next 5 games and that will lead to the ultimate team breakdown where absolutely no one trys. Bylsma will be fired soon.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
+ We will see changes soon because we are going to get ***** the next 5 games and that will lead to the ultimate team breakdown where absolutely no one trys. Bylsma will be fired soon.

This actually has me more excited than the actual games.
Thanks for that.

penguins2946*

Anyone else want to #Tank4McDavid? Only half serious.

But, for real, I'm thinking that this slump is in major part due to Scuderi being hurt. What are we since he's been out, like 4-6?

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

I wish I had that positive outlook. I agree about everything except for the part where Bylsma gets fired.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Wow, I actually looked and that's right. Just pathetic. Without the hot start, we'd be one of the worst teams in the league.

Being in the **** division helped a lot too.

Kind of offset all the hot goaltenders we're seeing now.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
If anything changes, it has to come from Mario.

Pretty much. I still think Shero can be a good GM for us but as long as he willfully ties his fortunes to Bylsma... I think the only way Dan goes (especially in an Olympic year) is if Mario cans them both, like what we saw in Buffalo. But then he creates another big problem: who is stepping in as GM? Botterill I guess. Martin likely would be named interim head coach and given some room to prove himself.

Bylsma spewing the usual garbage

"You have to look at things other than just the puck going in the net to know if there's cause for concern."

That's ****ing pathetic. I'm sorry but it is. The puck going in the net is the ONLY thing that matters dumbass, other than the puck not going into our net. That's where the results are. Either you are a results oriented coach or get the **** out. You'd make a great golf coach Bylsma... you'd probably have a collection of world champion range pros that can't deliver in an actual 4 day tournament and turn around and say, "But our technique on the range is very solid... very consistent. We were nailing those 175 and 200 pins all morning!"

Shift after shift, wave after wave... Dan Bylsma Excuse Generator.
magic8ball.png

Sotty

Nov 1, 2004
Westfalen
Anyone else catching oneself rooting against the team during the game, because it might get Bylsma fired in a couple of years? :laugh:

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Did Mario have any influence on Therrien's firing back in 2009 when the team was flat-lining?

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
-Pens goalscoring... ill give you an old old old broduer in net, but lets face facts people, the Pens do not face a hot goaltender every other dang night for the last couple years...
- the powerplay... maybe DB will fix it next year, or the year after.... I mean maybe we just need more talent... or maybe we should just get a big body to screen the goalie and play like every other team does.

- dan bylsma... his time has expired expired. he should be fired. time to move on people.

- malkin. snakebit headcase right now. something is very wrong with his goalscoring...

- Nothing will change next game,maybe we will get to our game....

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This team needs a coach who will chew them out when they make any of those idiotic plays tonight.

And it needs more players that battle around the net, period.

This team also needs a coach who, you know, can coach (e.g., is more adept at bench management and tactics than creating fun contests).

Fleury3434*

Jan 14, 2013
STOP BLAMING THE GOALIE. Fleury has been one of our high points this year. none of those goals were totally his fault. Stop being a fleury hater and open up your eyes. even if we had another goalie it wouldnt change the product we have seen on the ice

penguins2946*

No, they'd mess it up.

Who are we kidding, they would take another undersized PMD with that pick. We'd just take another PMD that isn't supposed to go until the late 1st, and people will support it because #InSheroWeTrust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->