Broadstreet Hockey (New Rosters) LEAGUE GLITCHED. REBOOTING.

ConoR187

Aug 29, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
do you guys mess with your computer ai or strategies? every game ive played my cpu has gotten worked.. never open offensively, always taking penalties, never pressuring, etc.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
First advance through.

We're currently working on fixing an issue with CGY/VAN/SJ.

Enable your CPU's guys!

Noticed the next sim is Sunday night. Is the sim going to be every 2 days? I think 3 would be better I have 8 games to do over the weekend and I work til 7 each day and will probably be busy sat. So 3 days gives everyone more time to play their games

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Noticed the next sim is Sunday night. Is the sim going to be every 2 days? I think 3 would be better I have 8 games to do over the weekend and I work til 7 each day and will probably be busy sat. So 3 days gives everyone more time to play their games

I think its short because we advanced in the middle of the day--so we have most of the day today, all day Saturday, and all day sunday--in effect, its the same as a late night THursday advance.

I think the plan is probably generally going to be 3 day windows, but since we aren't double advancing (except over the short blocks) we've got to push the pace as best as possible on the blocks.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
My DNf went up only cuz the entire 2nd was lagging for both of us I quit. I told the other gm I re-invited other gm to game and will pull the goalie to give the game the same score and wait til halfway through the 2nd to begin playing

Kitnkev

Dec 4, 2012
I'll enable my CPU tonight. Too short of a sim to get my games in over a weekend. Sorry guys
:coyotes

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Boston looking to add some big tough guys like Orr, Scott, etc for the next time I play SJ and he injures 4 of my top 6 players with late runs!

Also Montreal, I like Tinordi.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Boston looking to add some big tough guys like Orr, Scott, etc for the next time I play SJ and he injures 4 of my top 6 players with late runs!

Hardly late runs when your players STILL have the puck at the point of contact.

The only one where your player didn't have the puck was Bergeron, and I'll admit that was "close" in terms of too late. Certainly less than half a second, but certainly close. None of these hits were against the board, all 4 were you cutting carelessly across the middle.

But I've uploaded 3 hits to EA Sports world in case you complained.

Erikssons puck JUST left the stick, but what do you expect cutting into the middle to get a shot off.

Iggy and Lucic literally still had the puck.

I am sure SnS would love to trade you Orr!

phillythunder21

Aug 27, 2012
didn't know the blocks were gonna be so short. i'll try to be on later tonight and a bit tomorrow, but I'm usually not home much on weekends.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Hardly late runs when your players STILL have the puck at the point of contact.

The only one where your player didn't have the puck was Bergeron, and I'll admit that was "close" in terms of too late. Certainly less than half a second, but certainly close. None of these hits were against the board, all 4 were you cutting carelessly across the middle.

But I've uploaded 3 hits to EA Sports world in case you complained.

Erikssons puck JUST left the stick, but what do you expect cutting into the middle to get a shot off.

Iggy and Lucic literally still had the puck.

I am sure SnS would love to trade you Orr!

I'd love to see them again, I know Lucic was in the corner and the play had already moved up the ice when the announcer let me know he had been injured. Even on other non injuring hits there was a ton of running around the ice throwing the biggest borderline hits possible! Hence I sent you a message mid game after only the 1st injury about how it definitely came across as you trying to eliminate any player in black and gold.

Eriksson injury itself was fine, it was my fault mainly for sure. Iginlas was alright too but after you already took out 3 of my top players it was pretty frustrating.
PM me the links to the replays? Thanks.
No hard feelings although I was quite pissed as the game went on naturally, as you could see when I had Chara or Hamilton go across the rink for a penalty on a mega late hit. ;)

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
PM me the links to the replays? Thanks.

No hard feelings although I was quite pissed as the game went on naturally, as you could see when I had Chara or Hamilton go across the rink for a penalty on a mega late hit. ;)

Will do!

Once I figure out where to get them!

Never loaded any video's before but I figured this would come up since 4 players of yours were injured! lol

Just glad you didn't lose any for more than that game but Bergeron!

I'll PM you once I figure it out!

murphg16

Aug 15, 2008
I can send a request not for Florida if no one has claimed them, Gt : xXxJokerrxXx

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Gotta love getting a message during intermission saying 'your ****'s weak as ****' when you're beating someone three zip.

:laugh:

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
Anyone with games against the Canucks. If should be on around 7pm pt 10 est if u want to play.

Shoot I will do so when I get home forgot to last sim cuz I ended up playing everyone I had remaining last day besides 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad