Broadstreet Hockey (New Rosters) LEAGUE GLITCHED. REBOOTING.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
I'm not sure--SnS will have to clarify. I think the original intent was to wait until it filled up, but at this point, it might make sense to go sooner and advance a block.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Hey guys, question about league:

-CPU trading allowed (please say no)?
-how does it work if the player doesn't want more than 1 year FA deal? We overpay for 2 years?
-can I have the Coyotes please?
-when does the league start and when does it sim forward?

GT: Mkm29

Still waiting for your request. Not going to hold them much longer.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Did you bother to read the rules before you joined?

You have your only warning for playing the CPU already.

Didn't you already play my CPU? I joined the league at 0-1 with a loss to Toronto.

I'm not mad, I'm just saying.

But if playing the CPU before a team has a GM isn't against the rules, then forget I said any of this.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't you already play my CPU? I joined the league at 0-1 with a loss to Toronto.

I'm not mad, I'm just saying.

But if playing the CPU before a team has a GM isn't against the rules, then forget I said any of this.

someone picked Nashville then switched teams.

Malakian answered this for you, Saw originally picked Nashville and played 1 game[I think] with them. I think his main goal was to get Semin without moving Weber and failed at that, so he decided he was better off taking a different team. Which I allowed.

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
Did you bother to read the rules before you joined?

You have your only warning for playing the CPU already.

My apologies. I didn't really see a clear rule on it. Yeah it says you can play in the last 2 hours of a block but I thought that was just if a team has a GM. Then I didn't want to quit out of the game..

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
First advance is going to be for Friday 11/1. After I get home from work, there's about 20 teams without games played.

DON'T PLAY BUFFALO, PHOENIX OR FLORIDA UNTIL THE LAST DAY OF THE SIM.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
Anyone play New jersey yet? He/she sent me a msg asking to play i saw it an hour as soon as I was actually on (left my system on while watching the nucks game) sent the person a msg saying I'm ready to play as they were on and got no response. Sent party invite 5-10 min later he/she joined with no mic. I sent a game invite to play and he/she immediately went offline

Eggywags

A good Canadian kid
Oct 23, 2013
Toronto, ON
Anyone play New jersey yet? He/she sent me a msg asking to play i saw it an hour as soon as I was actually on (left my system on while watching the nucks game) sent the person a msg saying I'm ready to play as they were on and got no response. Sent party invite 5-10 min later he/she joined with no mic. I sent a game invite to play and he/she immediately went offline

Yeah my bad i went to get my mic and my xbox got shut off, you going to be on same time tomorrow?

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
Yeah my bad i went to get my mic and my xbox got shut off, you going to be on same time tomorrow?

Uhh idk I don't remember what time that was. But today is my one day off work so I will be available to play for most of the day. If I'm not on pm me here. If I'm on but playing a dif game msg me and as soon as I get to a save ill hop over. I'm itching to play some games to see which players I need to move!

PasswordIsTaco

2012 & 2014
Sep 19, 2012
:devils , don't sent people PMs saying you'll play in 15 minutes, then ignore messages and invites for the next half hour. Not cool.

Eggywags

A good Canadian kid
Oct 23, 2013
Toronto, ON
The same :devils who said they had disc tray issues with 6 minutes left in a game they were losing...

My xbox disc tray opened! I dont know what to say about that but we finished the game, and i message people who were online to see if they are available for a game, i dont have a keypad so its hard to respond while playing a game

phillythunder21

Aug 27, 2012
posting here to let anyone know who may have been in talks with :edmonton GM , he has suffered a tragic loss in his family and will likely not be around for several days or more. If you wish to move on from any deals he may have been negotiating with you, feel free to do so. He is on my hockey team in real life, and a friend of mine. I would not wish what he is going through on anyone, but he doesn't want people holding out and waiting on him. thanks guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->