Broadstreet Hockey (New Rosters) LEAGUE GLITCHED. REBOOTING.

jonyro84

Aug 25, 2012
rancho cucamonga, ca
Forgot to enable CPU this block. Sorry will take care of it later tonight, but played games against everyone who messaged me, so nobody should play my CPU anyways.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Okay, just to clarify what are the conditions in which you can play a CPU team? 2 hours from the sim and what else?

:sabres online just going to edit my lines then can play 1 maybe 2 games tonight.

You must have sent them a message on HF during Day 1 of the block, attempting to schedule the game, and giving the GM your availability.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
:flyers will jump on tomorrow to message my opponents and schedule my games.

How long is this next block? Three nights? So Wednesday?

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
Wednesday probably at midnight or so, as I work til close to then.

You don't have enough space.

I do! I have 2.895M! Ward is 2.9M

I sent a trade to Washington Alberts and a minor leaguer on a 1yr deal for ward and I had .934M left in cap space.

Or I can send him a 1 yr minor contract and send dalpe down and still be cap compliant. I sent 2 contracts cuz I'm hoping he's willing to eat a contract for me :P

Psyfer

Mar 1, 2008
Toronto
I do! I have 2.895M! Ward is 2.9M

I sent a trade to Washington Alberts and a minor leaguer on a 1yr deal for ward and I had .934M left in cap space.

Or I can send him a 1 yr minor contract and send dalpe down and still be cap compliant. I sent 2 contracts cuz I'm hoping he's willing to eat a contract for me :P

I am not that was the whole point of waiving him

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
I am not that was the whole point of waiving him

I guess I can't claim him then cuz the stupid game wasted my one free contract slot. Tanev went down for 45 games and instead of calling up a dman or hell even dressing Alberts who was on my roster just incase I had a d injury it signed some random 52 ovr prospect to play on my team. I'm at 49 contracts now and stupid ea doesn't let u reach 50. 49 is the max.

I would have to send any one yr contract back cuz then I can send down a player and be cap compliant. Just can't take on a contract cuz of the stupid bugs as it will not approve any trade if I don't shed a contract

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Private messages sent, but :ducks, :devils, and :edmonton need to enable their CPUs. (From last block, I believe that :nucks, :isles, and :pens also have to--though maybe they since have)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad