Player Discussion Brendan Gallagher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Didn't like his game one but a solid rebound tonight.

Playing on a edge with passion and discipline. Habs need some others to follow the lead.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
One helluva game from Brendan tonight, fabulous Habs playoff performance and I've watched so many, "tour de force" Gallagher once again!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Tip of the hat for Mr. Gallagher. He was our best player tonight. Consistently involved in the play, drew a penalty (should've drawn more than one) and was a thorn in NY's side all game long. Best game I've seen from him in a long time.

Last edited:

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Tip of the hit for Mr. Gallagher. He was our best player tonight. Consistently involved in the play, drew a penalty (should've drawn more than one) and was a thorn in NY's side all game long. Best game I've seen from him in a long time.

He's been getting progressively better for a few weeks now. Glad to see that contrary to many opinions here, he's not finished after all.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Of course he's not finished. He's 24 years old. He was playing like a beast for a few weeks now. Just had some bad luck with injuries.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Of course he's not finished. He's 24 years old. He was playing like a beast for a few weeks now. Just had some bad luck with injuries.

I hope he's not finished but it's a possibility. The league has gotten faster and faster over the last 3 seasons.

Gallagher is not a fast skater. It will affect his effectiveness.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I hope he's not finished but it's a possibility. The league has gotten faster and faster over the last 3 seasons.

Gallagher is not a fast skater. It will affect his effectiveness.

This year statistically was not a good one for Gallagher. But ever since the trade deadline, he's been vintage Gallagher. 17 GP - 4 G - 7 A - 11 PTS

Last year with an injury riddled season, he had 19 goals, 21 assists for 40 points in 53 games. But all things pointed to this being a career year had he not gotten hurt twice.

The year before he had a career year with 24 goals and 23 assists for 47 points.

And he does a lot of things that don't show on the score sheet thus making him even more effective.

Even if the league has gotten faster the last 3 years, he's still able to play. He is not finished.

Darz

Sep 22, 2002
Where's the ANY key?
Visit site
I'm just glad we have a healthy Gallagher for our playoff run.
I fear that Gallagher is never gonna be a 82 game a year player or play 15 + years, just based on how he plays, but if he doesn't play that way, he is not nearly effective enough.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I'm just glad we have a healthy Gallagher for our playoff run.
I fear that Gallagher is never gonna be a 82 game a year player or play 15 + years, just based on how he plays, but if he doesn't play that way, he is not nearly effective enough.

I'd rather get 2 more years of full-on Gallagher than 6 years of reserved Gallagher.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
We're lucky to have him and he's been our best forward so far.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
This guy has been an absolute warrior out there.

He's taking an absolute beating and gets back up and continues to work his ass off, nothing but respect for this kid.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Easily the best Habs the entire series. Love this kid and his heart. A lot of fight in this dog

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I'm really mad about some people who put Gallagher on third line...

Without injuries, he is a top 6 IMO.

Jul 1, 2014
Canada
Thought last season for whatever reason he was more slow, and tired faster than usual. Since the start of this camp, he looked a lot faster. Speed changes a lot in Gallagher's game. I expect a great comeback season for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino