Confirmed with Link: Brendan Gallagher and Alex Galchenyuk Staying with Habs!

void

Jan 5, 2006
122j6ex.gif

30rxrgo.gif

Phew got it to work on tiny pic.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
No, I'm pretty sure the links I used are correct. I can't see yours, but I can see mine. I tried different browsers and my iPad, and I can see my GIFS everywhere. It's because some of them are bigger than 3mb and I can't find any other website besides postimage that allows me to upload them.

Does anyone know of any other websites?

You're right. Like I said in my previous message, your links are being redirected. I suggested tinypic before it got censored. (??? More weirdness.) I don't know if it's size-limited, though. (They ARE called tinypic.)

EDIT: I see you got it working ;)

68*

josh gorges ‏@jgorges26
I can't believe my first son is gonna be a 20 year old who eats more than I do @BGALLY17 #grocerybillsgonnabehuge

void

Jan 5, 2006
I feel really bad now... I hope none of you got in trouble for the NSFW ads. :laugh:

Sorry, guys! I'll re-size all of my gifs for tinypic from now on.

You're right. Like I said in my previous message, your links are being redirected. I suggested tinypic before it got censored. (??? More weirdness.) I don't know if it's size-limited, though. (They ARE called tinypic.)

EDIT: I see you got it working ;

Yeah! Thanks! :)

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
lmaooooooooooo

josh gorges ‏@jgorges26
@BGALLY17 ya $20 a week but only if you do all your chores on time

Brendan Gallagher ‏@BGALLY17
@jgorges26 will i be getting an allowance?

josh gorges ‏@jgorges26
I can't believe my first son is gonna be a 20 year old who eats more than I do @BGALLY17 #grocerybillsgonnabehuge

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
lmaooooooooooo

josh gorges ‏@jgorges26

:laugh: oh man too funny...lots of good character on Habs for sure.

So i guess it is : Brendan Gorges

Dec 2, 2010
I'm honestly surprised Gallant was OK with an assistant position. He is one hell of a coach and a major plus for player development.

Daaaaaaamn! This season is refreshing so far!
Gallant is so overrated. He got gift wrapped that ridiculous team by the manager.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
lmaooooooooooo

josh gorges ‏@jgorges26
@BGALLY17 ya $20 a week but only if you do all your chores on time

josh gorges ‏@jgorges26

The personalities on this team are just full of win. :laugh:

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Pricer says he will keep an eye on the kid, and proceeded to laugh.

Mad funny.

lol that was hillarious .. he then went on to say that "He has some friends around here" that he will call upon to keep an eye on them .. lol

On a serious note, he offered to take them in.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Gallant is so overrated. He got gift wrapped that ridiculous team by the manager.

Yes he did however he made it to the Memorial Cup back to back. Not always easy keeping the guys motivated he still did a heck of a job. Look at Pittsburgh every year they're favorite cause they have the 2 best players in the world but it doesn't always work in Bylsma favor

SeriousHabs

Oct 25, 2011
Montreal
What a terrible day to have an empty battery and no charger! I want to be on Twitter right now!

Subban is missing out on the fun...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad