Confirmed with Link: Brendan Gallagher and Alex Galchenyuk Staying with Habs!

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
What a terrible day to have an empty battery and no charger! I want to be on Twitter right now!

Subban is missing out on the fun...

Yeah you are missing out on the tweet from Alyonka Larionov of pictures of her and Anna Galchenyuk and asking if she is ready for the next chapter .. i.e: Montreal

hahahahaha

I am going to be mean and not post that tweet.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Another one of Therrien and Galchenyuk.

veu0ew.gif

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
I think it's good that they're two young players making the team at the same time. They can support each other and the pressure to become a star isn't only on one of them but on both. It also divides the media attention.

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
I think it's good that they're two young players making the team at the same time. They can support each other and the pressure to become a star isn't only on one of them but on both. It also divides the media attention.

Good point. Could this be part of the masterplan?

Edit: Anyone else getting this annoying 503 error guru whatever when loading HF pages?!

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007

They can also thank the PK story for sucking so much media attention... Gallyx2 have been splitting the crumbs left over.

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
More gifs of Michel Therrien please. Guy is a boss.

Someone find where he lives and film him. I wanna see him mowing his lawn, throwing out the trash, doing home improvements, etc.. Guy is a beauty. (no homo, no creep)

You forgot picking up dog poo and tossing it over the fence :nod:

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Congratulations Pyretta

Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs
Nicely done RT @pyrettablaze__: @Dave_Stubbs GIF I made of #Habs Therrien with the 2 Gallys. Awesome coach.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Dickson Liong ‏@DLLiong
F Brendan Gallagher is the first player selected in the fifth round or later in the 2010 NHL entry draft that has made a NHL roster (MTL).

Lixxiq

@Lixxiq
Jan 27, 2007
Augsburg, GER
Great news! Happy for you guys!

Though I'd love to see Galchenyuk on the first line or at least PP1, Prust & Gally² have been playin pretty exciting so far.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Armstrong might not be the fastest player on the ice, but he's clearly a great teamate. I love the way he chirps at everybody.

On another note, we really need a thread for Habs Twitter accounts

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Congratulations to both.

I would've liked to see Galchenyuk one more year in Sudbury to develop but he's been really good. Nice to have them both up at the same time and developing together. That's how you bond.

BTW, anyone else see this as a sign that Eller's on his way out? I get the feeling that he's just not in our plans for the future.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Morgan Ellis getting in on the fun.

Morgan Ellis ‏@MorganEllis4
Just giving you a heads up @jgorges26 make sure the little guy has enough milk for his cereal if not oh boy look out #RoidRage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad