Confirmed with Link: Brendan Gallagher and Alex Galchenyuk Staying with Habs!

Never

Can you hear me now?
Sep 16, 2009
Calgary
booyah!

WxpOkvv.gif

Hahaha what the hell?

Happy for the 2 Gallys!

PricerStopDaPuck

Jun 30, 2012
Congratulations to both.

I would've liked to see Galchenyuk one more year in Sudbury to develop but he's been really good. Nice to have them both up at the same time and developing together. That's how you bond.

BTW, anyone else see this as a sign that Eller's on his way out? I get the feeling that he's just not in our plans for the future.
Sarnia

Habsfan2992

One of the 1st
May 12, 2004
Oakville
I hope Galchenyuk keeps 27 that way I can take the Kovalev off and replace it with his name :)
Curious is that even possible? Do certain shops do that? it would be a lot cheaper than buying a new jersey.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Price regarding the two Gallys:

"There's no arrogance to them, that's a big thing when you're a young guy, you have to stay humble because you have to earn the respect of your teammates."

King Niinimaa*

Right now this team looks just awesome. Great characters with witty sense of humour.

AcadiaAxeMan

Mar 10, 2002
Grande Prairie, AB
Visit site
I think Eller provides "depth" and will eventually replace Bourque (when he cools), or Armstrong to center a White-Moen 4th line? Eller isn't going anywhere! Question today is rather.......where is Weber going? Will Kaberle be bought out?

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I think Eller provides "depth" and will eventually replace Bourque (when he cools), or Armstrong to center a White-Moen 4th line? Eller isn't going anywhere! Question today is rather.......where is Weber going? Will Kaberle be bought out?

Center the 4th line? Are you for real?

AcadiaAxeMan

Mar 10, 2002
Grande Prairie, AB
Visit site
In my perfect world .....

....he'd C Cole and Pacioretty - BUT THIS isn't MY WORLD obviously! I love ELLER and his game - was disappointed he was "sat" ..... he is NOT a 4th-liner - but with coaches loving Deharnais (bring on his fans) Eller has to be 3rd line and we know who that NOW belongs too??

Center the 4th line? Are you for real?

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
This is ******** just like Gorges was captain of Kelowna.

I was thinking the same thing. If you zoom in on the picture, you can clearly see the corners of his mouth were altered. He's actually smiling ear to ear. It's a good effort and goes unseen by the naked eye, but us experts let nothing slip by us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad