OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Coffee Talk with Linda Richman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Yeah, it's a little too ... vegital ... for me. I do find the idea of genmaicha interesting. I haven't tried it, though, mostly because I don't know that rice flavored grass water would be any better than regular grass flavored water. :laugh: The somewhat recent matcha flavored everything fad was seriously puzzling for me. o_O

I love matcha

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
One thing I do not like about winter is dry skin. My feet are so sore and cracked :( :(
My fingers/hands crack open. I'm not sure how such tiny little cuts can be so painful but they are. I've never had a problem with my feet, always my hands, every winter. Maybe I need to drink more water and less coffee. On second thought, it's worth drinking coffee.

My wife is big into coffee. She buys the real gourmet ****. Unfortunately I'm a monster who adds sugar to it.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I love matcha
Not a fan of green tea in any form, be it leaf or powdered. I did try matcha Kit Kats and wasn't a fan. Weird flavor and a grainy texture.

My fingers/hands crack open. I'm not sure how such tiny little cuts can be so painful but they are. I've never had a problem with my feet, always my hands, every winter. Maybe I need to drink more water and less coffee. On second thought, it's worth drinking coffee.

My wife is big into coffee. She buys the real gourmet ****. Unfortunately I'm a monster who adds sugar to it.

Try an udder cream. Not sure where you're at, but 'Bag Balm' and 'Udderly Smooth' are usually available most places in the States.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Bag Balm, a lady I know has been using that for years. Used to cost a few dollars and now is $$$ due to its popularity.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Lmao, Geno has a fitness app?

"You, lift, lift more, lift everybody...Bingo!"
"I'm so Happeh, you lift, little bit better muscles."

Make me a milkshake Malkin

BnHy41OIIAAqR61.jpg

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Try an udder cream. Not sure where you're at, but 'Bag Balm' and 'Udderly Smooth' are usually available most places in the States.
I use O'keeffe's working hands, I like that because it doesn't make my hands slippery. The problem is I don't have time to apply it during the day and I work with my hands a lot.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
I use O'keeffe's working hands, I like that because it doesn't make my hands slippery. The problem is I don't have time to apply it during the day and I work with my hands a lot.

Ha, I was just about to post the same thing. I used to apply other hand creams like 5x day with only marginal results and greasy hands all day. For the past 2 years I just use O'keefe's at night before bed and it's incredible. Occasionally I'll apply it in the morning too, but there is rarely a need anymore.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Well, I've seen you with a pug mask before. I just couldn't recall your dimensions or fashion. :laugh:

:laugh: Pug mask is awesome. Walked by a museum during school holidays and they hired people to dress up as superheroes so I walked in like.......

B1936C6F-5304-4C92-86B4-94A9371A3213.jpeg

Reactions: Clare2904

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Since we're posting weird pictures of ourselves, I was just about to post me wearing my luchador mask, in my Ducks Despres jersey, with IC light, and underarmour compression shorts.

But I can't bring myself to doing that.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Since we're posting weird pictures of ourselves, I was just about to post me wearing my luchador mask, in my Ducks Despres jersey, with IC light, and underarmour compression shorts.

But I can't bring myself to doing that.

You won’t do it ;)

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
These pop ups on mobile are incredibly intrusive. Between the site defaulting to the articles page and this, I’m having a tough time staying here when I’m trying to kill a little time. Anyone have any advice or experiencing similar issues? I’m using chrome web browser.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
These pop ups on mobile are incredibly intrusive. Between the site defaulting to the articles page and this, I’m having a tough time staying here when I’m trying to kill a little time. Anyone have any advice or experiencing similar issues? I’m using chrome web browser.

Never had pop ups on mobile. I use safari though. Maybe try Firefox. Are you always logged in?

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I use Safari and Adblock Plus (iPhone 6). No ads, always logged in and I have the Pens homepage bookmarked which I use.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
So NHL.tv finally realised they didn’t charge me for the package and shut it down. Good news is I can sign up now for a mid season pass for a $100 discount :)

EDIT: spelt “shut” wrong. I wondered why is was **** :laugh:

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
So NHL.tv finally realised they didn’t charge me for the package and shut it down. Good news is I can sign up now for a mid season pass for a $100 discount :)

EDIT: spelt “shut” wrong. I wondered why is was **** :laugh:
You are in Canada yes? I thought the online package here was Game centre live

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Anyone in Canada know if your status changes in Canada if your Permanent Resident card expires? Just found mine and it’s a couple months past the expiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad