OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Coffee Talk with Linda Richman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
DEPORTED!!!!!!!!

:laugh: I ended up finding some info. If I’ve met the requirements for how long I’ve stayed in Canada during that time they’ll send me a new card. I haven’t left Canada or committed any major crimes so I’m good.

I actually had money put in my account from the government on Friday so I should have known it was ok.

Checked all my other cards lol. Licence, health care card and passport all expire in the next couple months. Damn brain injury. Last week I was wondering why my car insurance payment hadn’t come out. Forgot to renew it. Saved myself a week of insurance ;)

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Scale is finally moving again, down to 201 for 29 total and 3 in the last 2 days. I have an app for my phone for my scale that keeps track via bluetooth, so I keep track every morning when I wake up to see that progress over a long period of time.:nod: A week and a half to go and month 2 is done. I think those daily cold showers have helped?

Reactions: KIRK and Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Uh, he's Australian. You sure?

:laugh:

I have a good sob story about my head injuries the last few years and I have pugs so that pushes me over the edge.

That and my card expired not my status which I was happy to find out.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
:laugh:

I have a good sob story about my head injuries the last few years and I have pugs so that pushes me over the edge.

That and my card expired not my status which I was happy to find out.

Figuratively . . . or literally The Omen style?

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Figuratively . . . or literally The Omen style?

They do get a bit creepy at around 3pm if I’m home. They just sit and stare at me. They won’t move until I get up and feed them.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Do they have The Omen music playing?

No it’s just creepily silent. Can’t even hear them breathe. I usually feed them pretty quickly though when it happens because it kind of bugs me.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
No it’s just creepily silent. Can’t even hear them breathe. I usually feed them pretty quickly though when it happens because it kind of bugs me.

My big one won't start eating until I've left the room.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
My big one won't start eating until I've left the room.

Really never seen that before. That’s cool. One of mine will try to start eating their food before the plate is even down. Sometimes even trying to jump on the bench while I’m preparing it. He ate through a suitcase to get his food one holiday while I was out :laugh:

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Really never seen that before. That’s cool. One of mine will try to start eating their food before the plate is even down. Sometimes even trying to jump on the bench while I’m preparing it. He ate through a suitcase to get his food one holiday while I was out :laugh:

Oh, I'e gotten all that too . . . well, except the eating through the suitcase.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Anyone here use Kodi? If so, is it worth it to download?
Yes, get 1Channel and Phoenix when you do.

I have it on my tablet and my amazon fire. I had it on my android phones but since I've been apple, I don't have it on there as I haven't found a way to do so, although I remember a friend had it on his apple box.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Yes, get 1Channel and Phoenix when you do.

I have it on my tablet and my amazon fire. I had it on my android phones but since I've been apple, I don't have it on there as I haven't found a way to do so, although I remember a friend had it on his apple box.

Thanks Honour.

I will check those out.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Wow, holy shit do I work in a toxic work environment. I got berated for about 20 minutes in a meeting of 10+ people because someone gave some wrong information. He made everyone feel uncomfortable. f*** that guy. He started to do the same thing last week, but not in front of other people. And last week he had the wrong person... same first name but different last name.

f*** that place and f*** him specifically. And no, it's not the boss I hate.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Wow, holy **** do I work in a toxic work environment. I got berated for about 20 minutes in a meeting of 10+ people because someone gave some wrong information. He made everyone feel uncomfortable. **** that guy. He started to do the same thing last week, but not in front of other people. And last week he had the wrong person... same first name but different last name.

**** that place and **** him specifically. And no, it's not the boss I hate.
That's the worst.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I got a letter today from Worksafe about a doctors appointment they organised for me on Friday 5th January :laugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad