Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
db07ad05faab9cbd2ed3b5251a3d42fa0575e0eb_00.gif

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
My lease is up at the end of June but my landlord requests notice by the 20th of this month if I'm signing on for another year.

Ridiculous.

That's actually not that crazy, I let my landlord know in September that I wasn't renewing my lease in August of next year. I think a lot of the apartments I've been looking at in Squirrel Hill will start becoming available in January, so that means the current residents will have to let the realtors they won't be renewing around that time.

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
Does anyone else not like lights? I watch pens games in the dark and little lights on the stove and microwave bother me. And the DVR light. I’ve covered them up with electric tape just so I can focus on the game/tv:laugh:

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Does anyone else not like lights? I watch pens games in the dark and little lights on the stove and microwave bother me. And the DVR light. I’ve covered them up with electric tape just so I can focus on the game/tv:laugh:

I’m not that bad but I like to only have one lamp on at night or one bulb in the ceiling light. This was the cause of multiple sibling fights growing up.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Dig! is the greatest rock and roll documentary of all time, outside of a very vulgarly titled Rolling Stones one from 1973.

tumblr_ojr2h75PQo1smsmqro1_500.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

I love all lights. Exact opposite. If i'm home, i'm poppin' lights like champagne.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am a narcissist!

Btw.. I'm not even a Sci Fi fan but Star Wars is so f***ing awesome. I cannot wait for this new one.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I am a narcissist!

Btw.. I'm not even a Sci Fi fan but Star Wars is so ****ing awesome. I cannot wait for this new one.
Star Wars is barely sci-fi. It's fantasy/adventure that happens to be set in space.

And yes, I am beyond excited. Also, I am so happy that they do 7:00 first shows instead of midnight :laugh:

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Because we go as a family, we had to get Saturday. We wanted the VIP seats. If you are going to see it - you have to see it in style.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Because we go as a family, we had to get Saturday. We wanted the VIP seats. If you are going to see it - you have to see it in style.
every seat at the settlers ridge cinemark is a recliner seat now. And pre-selected seats. It's awesome.

I go with a group of friends every year now. Then me and my brother go again with my dad. They can make one every year for the rest of my life and I'll probably keep going opening night :laugh:

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
every seat at the settlers ridge cinemark is a recliner seat now. And pre-selected seats. It's awesome.

I go with a group of friends every year now. Then me and my brother go again with my dad. They can make one every year for the rest of my life and I'll probably keep going opening night :laugh:

I decided to splash out and book the fan fest ticket for 6pm Thursday. We get some freebies and concession discounts, basically shit to justify the extra $15 paid :laugh:

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I also don't like watching films in 3D. I don't understand that entertainment. I like to watch the story, not have things come at me.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Has anyone in here mentioned before that they visited Reykjavik for an extended period of time? I vaguely remember someone saying that in one of these threads, I'm debating doing a short vacation next spring there.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I went to Reykjavik for 4/5 days.

Do you think it would be worthwhile to include it on a stop for a day or two since I have a layover there anyway? I read that most Icelanders speak English, but I'm not sure if that is German "speak English" (meaning their English is better than my English) or if it's just a basic understanding of the language.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
They definitely speak English quite well.

Spring time visit? Yeah, I'd do it. Do a south coast trip one day and then hang around the city another day. Food and drink are quite expensive. Get alcohol at the airport and go grocery shopping at Bonus. I ate a lot of gas station food while there -- and it was still pricey. No need for an umbrella as the wind will just turn it inside out. Can you drive stick shift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad