Best Defencemen on your team THIS YEAR.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Nurse, but what we really need is a Doctor.

Too many pucks to the head for our GM.

Oct 30, 2011
It's between Klefbom and Petry for the Oilers.

Some might say Fayne but he hasn't been impressive.

Schultz has played like an AHL call up and Nikitin is god awful most games.

Agreed. As Klefbom gains more confidence, he'll probably overtake Petry. klefbom just does such an excellent job of breaking the puck out.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
Up to this point? Kevin Klein. He's been a revelation this season. Ask me again in like a month and it's probably McDonagh, he's getting his game back after coming back from injury/slow start.

Came here to post this. Loving kliens game this yr. His d is steady as it was last season but his added o this yr is a wonderful bonus.

LuckyPierre

Jul 1, 2010
It's Erik Karlsson.

1st in shots, 3rd in TOI/game, 5th in points among defensemen.

And he's the most polygamous elite defenseman in the league, with 4 partners this year (Phillips, Wiercioch, Cowen, Borowiecki).

Should Methot return to form and resume playing with Karlsson full time, watch out for the kid in the second half and stretch drive; he'll tighten up considerably.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
McDonagh has been our best but Kevin Klein has also been outstanding.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Weird stuff going on in STL

It's like
Shattenkirk

The Moon

Then here's the Earth's atmosphere

Butler
Lindbohm/Gunnarsson

Jackman
The ground

Cole

Hell:devdance:

Pietrangelo and Bouwmeester

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Keith.

Not close.

Honestly, thus far this season, he probably deserves the Norris more than he did last season.

But now that the Norris is basically the Art Ross for D-men, he got it for the year it probably should have to Weber, and it will go to somebody else this year.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Kevin Klein. The man is just a monster. Awesome defensively, good offensively, leaves his heart on the ice every night. Can't believe we got him for Del Zotto.

Of course McDonagh was hurt and now that he's healthy he's closing the gap. But I'll give the nod to Klein so far.

lucky13

Iron Chic
Sep 17, 2006
Ridgewood, NY
Kevin Klein. When mcdonagh was injured Klein is what kept our defense from falling apart. 7 even strength goals. He has been such a beast.

This....
Kleins been fantastic tjis season on both ends of the ice.....
McDonagh started slow then was injured....
From here out tho it'll be mac his games back on point and hes been excellent since coming back .....

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Kevin Klein. When mcdonagh was injured Klein is what kept our defense from falling apart. 7 even strength goals. He has been such a beast.

I hate that we lost Klein, but I love the guy so much I could never wish any ill will on him. Really glad he's doing well.

For the Preds it's Weber but Josi has been a beauty this year so it's fairly close. Our defensive pairings are quite exciting to think about if I do say so myself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad