Becky Lynch Thread

BladesofSteel21

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I’m curious who they go with as her next challenger, if it continues on with Charlotte people are going to tire of it quickly.

Sasha and Bayley losing hopefully opens up more options.

She owes Asuka a receipt from the Rumble , so a heel Asuka with the face paint could be good.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I’m curious who they go with as her next challenger, if it continues on with Charlotte people are going to tire of it quickly.

Sasha and Bayley losing hopefully opens up more options.

She owes Asuka a receipt from the Rumble , so a heel Asuka with the face paint could be good.

You know it's all gonna lead to Stephanie, so just get ready my friend.

Reactions: jasonleaffan

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
My guess would be Nia Jax since they never really paid off that storyline.

Sasha and Bayley should both turn heel. There's nothing for them to accomplish as faces. The women's tag team division is dead at least until Becky picks those belts up as well.

GOilers88

Fer Da
Dec 24, 2016
Why is this chick so over? They're actually trying to say she's the Steve Austin of this era and it's damn insulting.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
My guess would be Nia Jax since they never really paid off that storyline.

Sasha and Bayley should both turn heel. There's nothing for them to accomplish as faces. The women's tag team division is dead at least until Becky picks those belts up as well.

Beating the shit out of the talentless hacks known as IIIIIIIIIIIIIIconics is definitely one task. Plus the match we all really want to see, Boss'N Hugg vs the Sky Pirates.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Beating the **** out of the talentless hacks known as IIIIIIIIIIIIIIconics is definitely one task. Plus the match we all really want to see, Boss'N Hugg vs the Sky Pirates.

They already lost to them once and they’re already geeks and the only ones who aren’t geeks are themselves who were never booked strong with the titles, or any titles, and never got to deliver on going to NXT with them, and went to Smackdown after having to be begged to show up there. This was everything I said it was going to be when I said they shouldn’t do it. There’s enough people out there who only think they made titles so they can drop them and turn on each other.

Do people really want to see Kairi and Io in this mess?

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Why is this chick so over? They're actually trying to say she's the Steve Austin of this era and it's damn insulting.

"So you have no frame of reference here, Donny?"

Becky Lynch is Becky Lynch. But even Austin himself pays her compliments in comparison, sooooooo.....

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Did anyone really come off last night thinking Becky had the feel of a Megastar? They couldn’t even do a definitive finish against someone whose future in the company is unknown. Not even some kind of creative move on a pin, just a fluke reversal. For a storyline where last week all three women were taken out in handcuffs. The only thing that mattered was having Ronda and being able to book the women to go on last.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Did anyone really come off last night thinking Becky had the feel of a Megastar? They couldn’t even do a definitive finish against someone whose future in the company is unknown. Not even some kind of creative move on a pin, just a fluke reversal. For a storyline where last week all three women were taken out in handcuffs. The only thing that mattered was having Ronda and being able to book the women to go on last.
No but I haven’t thought of Becky as a megastar since the build to Survivor Series.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
No but I haven’t thought of Becky as a megastar since the build to Survivor Series.

She was back on track the night after the Rumble. That crowd in Phoenix was hot for her and that one on one match.

Of course, they couldn't let that be.

It was a disappointing end to what should have been a special run. 80% of it was botched by awful booking since January. And some of it was Becky probably taking too many suggestions from the same people who didn't know what to do with her a year ago.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
She was back on track the night after the Rumble. That crowd in Phoenix was hot for her and that one on one match.

Of course, they couldn't let that be.

It was a disappointing end to what should have been a special run. 80% of it was botched by awful booking since January. And some of it was Becky probably taking too many suggestions from the same people who didn't know what to do with her a year ago.
I don’t know whose idea it was for her to talk and walk like Conor McGregor but I was so happy when she cut that shit out. I enjoyed her when she incorporated the cool Becky character that started this and her punny, steampunk Becky into one. It made her more natural. Unfortunately by the time she did that the booking dimished her greatly, and Kofi was more over by that point.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I don’t know whose idea it was for her to talk and walk like Conor McGregor but I was so happy when she cut that **** out. I enjoyed her when she incorporated the cool Becky character that started this and her punny, steampunk Becky into one. It made her more natural. Unfortunately by the time she did that the booking dimished her greatly, and Kofi was more over by that point.

So explain to me how she talks like Conor McGregor? I mean she's Irish what the hell is she gonna do?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

No. She has cooled off a lot. I am not convinced her title reign is going to go well.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So explain to me how she talks like Conor McGregor? I mean she's Irish what the hell is she gonna do?
Her demeanour in that December-January timeframe bared waaay too much resemblance to Conor and strayed away from Becky being Becky. I mentioned it in GDTs when she was doing it too. She would slip into it one week, out the next, back in for two, etc., until she finally shelved it after the Rumble or around there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->