Avs to get Stadium Series at USAFA next year

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Can somebody upload the actual photo Dater put up. He has me blocked.
Got you dog.

3BC06ED6-8207-4F63-A1E6-67B4A5443C6D.jpeg

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
The official photo looks better...

And I mean it's one game :laugh:, I'm sure as hell not buying that, though.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
The A not being symmetrical is going to annoy me the most about this, which is saying something given the sheer volume of things wrong with it.
Yeah, I love the idea of the jersey. It's just a bummer that it looks like a color penciled sketch. If they cleaned it up it could be really nice.

TheFactor

Johnny Malkin
Mar 25, 2011
Calgary
Anyone go to the last stadium series in denver? Was it a good experience? Thinking of making the trip from Calgary.

Boulder Avalanche

Pull the Goalie
Apr 9, 2013
I am not sure it is intentional but from certain angles it appears the stripe on the sleeves interacting with the A in the middle of the jersey forms a hockey sticks. It is certainly a unique sweater and down the line people will look back at it fondly like the original Phoenix Coyote jerseys or the Mighty Ducks Eggplant and Jade uniforms.

Boulder Avalanche

Pull the Goalie
Apr 9, 2013
Anyone go to the last stadium series in denver? Was it a good experience? Thinking of making the trip from Calgary.

I did it was a pretty fun time. All the people I met were super cool (I had an hour long conversation with a guy sitting next to me about the glory days and the team at the time). They had various fan experiences outside the stadium and seeing the Alumni teams was a highlight.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Looks even worse when you see the back where the numbers are apparently going over the stripe that goes all around the jersey.

men's-nathan-mackinnon-blue-2020-stadium-series-jersey.jpg

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
BTW, Don't buy anything from there. Numerous people on Twitter say it's a Chinese company, and they never got their merchandise after they bought it. I just posted the link so you could see what the jersey apparently looks like as a whole.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Looks even worse when you see the back where the numbers are apparently going over the stripe that goes all around the jersey.

men's-nathan-mackinnon-blue-2020-stadium-series-jersey.jpg
My god, it looks like the marketing folks had bring your child to work day and then accidentally sent the wrong file off to the seamstress.

Reactions: madman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad