Rumor: AVS Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
It's going to be a stupidly small trade like Mitchell or Iginla, or a huge trade that will cause this board to riot.

or...

Nothing happens, which is my bet.

If we were to trade Iginla, that would by no means be small for us, though.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Hockey Buzz Eklund ‏@Eklund 10m10 minutes ago
Colorado talking to quite a few teams. landeskog name keeps coming up. I have heard NY Isles, Montreal, Edmonton, Toronto, Buffalo, Philly

IceRat

#BallsOutTheDoor
Mar 4, 2011
Colorado talking to quite a few teams. landeskog name keeps coming up. I have heard NY Isles, Montreal, Edmonton, Toronto, Buffalo, Philly

what level is that on the E meter
E4, E5, Egad?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Hmmmmm. There's a reason why Landeskog's name would keep coming up. Just like Barrie's was coming up and O'Reilly before that. Teams like good players.

Seedling

Tier 7 fan (ballcap)
Jul 16, 2009
Canada
Interesting times. There was a reason I came on here last night to see if you guys had heard anything.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
That doesn't inspire much comfort that the player doesn't think he's getting moved. Lol

Well it depends, I think Sakic is the type of GM that would let a player know they're getting traded before the trade actually happens. Maybe not for a guy like Mitchell, but for Landeskog i'd be surprised if he didn't know first hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad