Rumor: AVS Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I don't mean to stop caring.

But you were fans of the team, aren't we?
Is there anyone here who's going to follow a player as their new favourite team?

I'm emotionally invested too. Love the players. But I'll love the players that come, hopefully just as much if not more.

To say, we'd lose it if Lando is traded, without even knowing what's coming back, seems kinda dumb if you're a fan of the team.

Oh, I agree with the last part but if there's a mass exodus without making the team significantly better, it would be hard for me too root for them.

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
All I want for the next 48 hours is to sign Barrie, MacKinnon. And don't sign anyone stupid tomorrow. Take it slow and find good deals. Don't force for next season when the expansion draft looms.

This times one billion.

Here's the issue - if you believe where there is smoke, there is fire - then even if nothing goes down today, it's clear Sakic and Rou are trying to do something big. Scary big. Which is scary.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Oh, I agree with the last part but if there's a mass exodus without making the team significantly better, it would be hard for me too root for them.

Well, lol, yeah.

Again, my original premise is anyone is available, but make the team better if you're gonna rock the boat.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
I wish Sakic could be patient . These big blockbuster trades do a lot more damage to teams than they do good.

Patience is a virtue. And Sakic doesn't seem like the kind of GM who's patient. Each summer he seems to make some bone-headed move where you find yourself scratching your head : Why ?

Only thing that makes sense for me personally is if :

To WPG:

T. Barrie

To COL:
J. Trouba

To EDM:
T. Barrie

To WPG:
RNH

Maybe with some extras here and there but I just don't see how the Avs can give up Landeskog on the contract that he's on. Even when we have not-so-great years, he STILL lives up to his deal.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Maybe we get Brodie and trade Lando or Barrie with iginla.

Then sign radulov

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
It's going to be a stupidly small trade like Mitchell or Iginla, or a huge trade that will cause this board to riot.

or...

Nothing happens, which is my bet.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Brodie would be awesome left handed partner for EJ, but he'll cost too much, I don't see how can the Avs get him without an overpayment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad