Rumor: AVS Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFactor

Johnny Malkin
Mar 25, 2011
Calgary
If we trade Landeskog I'm gonna be really pist. Wingers like Landy are hard to come buy and it's already an area of weakness for us. And I'm pretty sure we'll get fleeced like Montreal and Edmonton did yesterday.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Here's my shot.

Varlamov for E Kane and Lehner

I have issues bringing in Kane if those allegations prove true, but I like yours better than mine. I have been pocketing the Niemi+Nickushkin for Varly feeling for my own safety

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
I have issues bringing in Kane if those allegations prove true, but I like yours better than mine. I have been pocketing the Niemi+Nickushkin for Varly feeling for my own safety

I feel this way as well (as voiced on Twitter)

But I'm thinking lando for Atkinson and JJ.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Trade will happen, HFBoards will crash, we'll all age 5 years immediately (and SOME of us cannot afford that!!!)

Don't care who gets traded so long as it makes the avs better.

Too much emotion involved for some of you guys.

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
So this has probably been mentioned, but Krug gets 5.25 for 4 years. Barrie's numbers are marginally better, and I'm sure you could argue Krug is a better defender.

Conclusion: Avs are crazy if they pay Barrie over 6M per for 4-5 years. I'd add to the salary only if he locks down for 6+ years.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Don't care who gets traded so long as it makes the avs better.

Too much emotion involved for some of you guys.

Being a fan is about being emotional... That's what makes it fun. If I wasn't emotional tied to the team/players...I wouldn't care. How would anyone?

Losing does make you care less though.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That he's not as good as everyone makes him out to be? Good, we're on the same page. Good hockey player, not great like some belive he is.

I'd put him in the very good category, which is nothing to scoff at. You just put him down at every turn.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Maybe the deal was ABOUT to go through when the Krug deal got announced and now the Avs have more Barrie leverage.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Being a fan is about being emotional... That's what makes it fun. If I wasn't emotional tied to the team/players...I wouldn't care. How would anyone?

Losing does make you care less though.
I don't mean to stop caring.

But you were fans of the team, aren't we?
Is there anyone here who's going to follow a player as their new favourite team?

I'm emotionally invested too. Love the players. But I'll love the players that come, hopefully just as much if not more.

To say, we'd lose it if Lando is traded, without even knowing what's coming back, seems kinda dumb if you're a fan of the team.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
All I want for the next 48 hours is to sign Barrie, MacKinnon. And don't sign anyone stupid tomorrow. Take it slow and find good deals. Don't force for next season when the expansion draft looms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad