Rumor: AVS Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
LOL....rumor of the day.

Avs trading Landeskog, Avs aren't trading Landeskog, Avs have something big brewing, Avs trading Duchene, Duchene isn't in play, Avs trading Barrie, Avs continue to have contract extension talks with Barrie, Avs trading Varlamov, Varlamov isnt going anywhere, Avs signing Radulov, Avs don't like the term and money Radulov wants so they pass.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
LOL....rumor of the day.

Avs trading Landeskog, Avs aren't trading Landeskog, Avs have something big brewing, Avs trading Duchene, Duchene isn't in play, Avs trading Barrie, Avs continue to have contract extension talks with Barrie, Avs trading Varlamov, Varlamov isnt going anywhere, Avs signing Radulov, Avs don't like the term and money Radulov wants so they pass.

Chambers? Is that you?

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
If they trade Lando I will have lost all faith in management. First Staz, then O'Reilly, if Lando goes too its a pretty clear sign they don't give a **** about all-round forwards.

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
I usually never post during the off season but this stuff here has me absolutely terrified. I'd be ok for a landy/duchene swap for Brodie though.

Thepoolmaster

Dec 3, 2011
If they trade Lando I will have lost all faith in management. First Staz, then O'Reilly, if Lando goes too its a pretty clear sign they don't give a **** about all-round forwards.

Yes signing soderberg and drafting rantanen and Jost and getting compher in the o'reilly shows that too

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I have no doubts Dater has players, Player's agents, player's managers, etc in his call list. I'll take his tweets about what he's hearing over DP or BSN during times like these.

Gotta think the Avs would at least let Gabe know the possibility is there to trade him if something were close.

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA

My sentiment this entire afternoon but for Brodie he has to be on the table, Brodie is a young-ish #1 defenseman.

For Trouba, Fowler, or as a makeweight along with Barrie just to get Trouba while getting a fluff center like RNH back...then yes, absolutely not.

For Brodie, Lindholm, Faulk...he's got to be on the table even if it hurts.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Dater was the one really pushing the stuff about a core player getting traded, then he backed off and said it might not happen, and now he's back to "a move is certainly possible......"

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
In all seriousness, Sakic is probably making phone calls to tons of teams and vice versa, to see what's available but I doubt anything will happen. Asking price of top players is just too much and Avs don't really have too much to offer. They just can't get a top player in a trade without leaving a hole on the roster. I prefer they don't do anything unless Sakic is capable of fleecing somebody and I just don't know if he can

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
So let me get this straight. Avs are in desperate need of a top d-man and they are talking to the Oilers who perhaps need a d-man more than the Avs? That makes zero sense. What d-man can they get from Edmonton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad