Rumor: AVS Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Really tough to see the Avs end up with the best player in the deal using our best players.

We are an asset thin org with no internal options to replace any players. We don't have the asset base to do 2 for 1s and the only valuable players will be the best ones in a deal in a one for 1 swap. Lots to get excited about

:laugh: Like I said, our fan base is hilarious.

Everyone just jumps to the conclusion that any trade made will be bad for us.

We have no idea what kind of player we might get back. Hell we dont even know yet exactly who it is that we're trading.

Not only that, but nowhere has it been said that the trade will be a 1 for 1 without any pieces being added.

For all we know, we might be trading Landeskog to WPG for Trouba + Connor. Or maybe its Barrie to EDM for Draisaitl + Yakupov.

We dont have any clue. But in typical Avs fans fashion everyone instantly jumps to the worst possible outcome and no matter what the actual outcome is it will be viewed as being a negative.

Our fan base is awful. People complain when the Avs do absolutely nothing, and then those same people will be the ones to lead the "Fire Sakic" chant after he finally makes a significant trade that people had been hoping for since May.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
:laugh: Like I said, our fan base is hilarious.

Everyone just jumps to the conclusion that any trade made will be bad for us.

We have no idea what kind of player we might get back. Hell we dont even know yet exactly who it is that we're trading.

Not only that, but nowhere has it been said that the trade will be a 1 for 1 without any pieces being added.

For all we know, we might be trading Landeskog to WPG for Trouba + Connor. Or maybe its Barrie to EDM for Draisaitl + Yakupov.

We dont have any clue. But in typical Avs fans fashion everyone instantly jumps to the worst possible outcome and no matter what the actual outcome is it will be viewed as being a negative.

Our fan base is awful. People complain when the Avs do absolutely nothing, and then those same people will be the ones to lead the "Fire Sakic" chant after he finally makes a significant trade that people had been hoping for since May.

I think people in general have been pretty supportive about doing nothing (big) this off-season.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I go adult for half a dam day and this thread grows by 20 pages :laugh:

Are the Avs just trading everybody? Not sure I have time to read 500 posts.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
mirtle tweeted that something big is brewing with the avs.

then there has been lot of speculation/unreliable rumors on who it could be. landeskog, duchene, barrie..

Gotcha.

Well i'd deal them in this order... 1. Barrie, 2. Landeskog, 3. Duchene...

Who are the connected players?

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I don't think Sakic is trading anybody, those rumors are probably just based on couple of calls Sakic received from couple of teams asking for Barrie or Landeskog etc...I really don't think Sakic is shopping any of his players, Barrie, Landeskog or Duchene unless as I mentioned before, someone offers something you just can't refuse which is unlikely

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008
I'm thinking it's Barrie. Tomorrow he is eligible for offer sheets. Krug just signed an extension. His names been out there a little while.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
16290-Trying-To-Stay-Awake-Ifunny-.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad