Movies: Avengers 4 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Yeah because a baiting post like this doesn't contribute to that..... :facepalm:
I'm honestly not trying to bait anyone, if people like Hawkeye that's fine because my favourite character is Scarlett Witch yet I consider her secondary too. However, starting a two page discussion about Hawkeye and the aesthetics appeal for such a secondary character is quite puzzling to me - that's what my whole post meant.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'm honestly not trying to bait anyone, if people like Hawkeye that's fine because my favourite character is Scarlett Witch yet I consider her secondary too. However, starting a two page discussion about Hawkeye and the aesthetics appeal for such a secondary character is quite puzzling to me - that's what my whole post meant.
So we're only supposed to talk about Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Ant-Man, and Captain America?

Ps. Don't mention Thanos people, he's a tertiary character!

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

He's a very important character in the comics and it looks like they are going with the Ronin stuff on top of it. Plus he was missing from the previous movie.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Not a bad theory but the fist broke due to the amount of power all 6 stones let off. Pretty much anyone except Thanos (and I guess Cpt Marvel) would have disintegrated into dust touching just one stone.

Peter quill grabbed one remember, though I guess in the MCU he’s part celestial right

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
What I would like this movie to be is a 3-4 hour epic where the first half is spent on rebuilding and figuring shit out and the second half is the actual assault on Thanos + revival and epilogue.

What we'll sadly end up getting is probably closer to a 2-2.5 hour rushed movie where three quarters of it is them rebuilding and the fight at the end is then rushed in.

Reactions: Voight

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
What I would like this movie to be is a 3-4 hour epic where the first half is spent on rebuilding and figuring **** out and the second half is the actual assault on Thanos + revival and epilogue.

What we'll sadly end up getting is probably closer to a 2-2.5 hour rushed movie where three quarters of it is them rebuilding and the fight at the end is then rushed in.

Have some god damned faith Arthur!

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
What I would like this movie to be is a 3-4 hour epic where the first half is spent on rebuilding and figuring **** out and the second half is the actual assault on Thanos + revival and epilogue.

depends on how much the studio backs off.

the Russos first cut of Infinity War was 4 hours long.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
It's awesome!

I'm watching a ton of theory youtube clips. Lots of dialogue, and predictions, theories and investigation! Everyone is having a blast talking about what could be in this final movie.

And then that got me thinking...

Remember when the internet was doing this exact same thing for The Last Jedi? And everyone was discussing Rey's heritage, and who was Snoke? What would Luke's role be in the upcoming movie? Yadda yadda.

Well then all of our expectations were "subverted" and the movie turned into crap? Which brings us back to this final avengers movie.

What if Rian J was the director? What would his take be on this final movie?

My guess? Antman filmed outside of the Avenger's base is just delivering a pizza.

And Thanos would be killed 5 minutes into the movie during a farming accident. Perhaps he was trampled by a heard of space cow?

Captain America would suddenly be a drunken arsehole. Not wanting anyone around him or be involved in any kind of hero mission.

I'll leave you all to predict some other Rian Johnson-esque "subversions" he would put in this next film.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryanbryoil

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
It's awesome!

I'm watching a ton of theory youtube clips. Lots of dialogue, and predictions, theories and investigation! Everyone is having a blast talking about what could be in this final movie.

Remember when the internet was doing this exact same thing for The Last Jedi? And everyone was discussing Rey's heritage, and who was Snoke? What would Luke's role be in the upcoming movie? Yadda yadda.

Well then all of our expectations were "subverted" and the movie turned into crap? Which brings us back to this final avengers movie.

My guess? Antman filmed outside of the Avenger's base is just delivering a pizza.

And Thanos would be killed 5 minutes into the movie during a farming accident. Perhaps he was trampled by a heard of space cow?

Captain America would suddenly be a drunken ********. Not wanting anyone around him or be involved in any kind of hero mission.

I'll leave you all to predict some other Rian Johnson-esque "subversions" he would put in this next film.

Have some goddamned faith, Arthur!

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
It's awesome!

Captain America would suddenly be a drunken ********. Not wanting anyone around him or be involved in any kind of hero mission.

Have you seen any of RJ's other movies, and what did you think of them?

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Have you seen any of RJ's other movies, and what did you think of them?

Doesn't he really only have one other notable movie? Looper or whatever?

Nope I have not.

Doesn't really have anything to do with what I was asking for tbh...

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
It's awesome!

Whoever knows the plan won't tell the plan to the other Avengers just cause!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad