Pre-Game Talk: Avatar Solidarity: Lockout's Over/Season Begins Themed Avatars?

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
How about:

1. Players face
2. Goalie helmet slides on with "Deal With it" caption
3. Last slide is text of "The 6 Goalie System 2012-13 NYR".

I wish I had an ounce of skill in Photoshop. I can help with borders and avatar resizing though.

I like this one a lot. Also wish I could help.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Here's my template:

templated.gif

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
lol good stuff, only thing i would say is maybe make the "deal with it" bigger and more "in your face" with yellow or red or something.

Thanks. I was playing around with the "deal with it" glow, but since I was getting frustrated, I gave up. If more people like it, I'll spend more time fixing it up.

Stasis

Mad Decent
Oct 25, 2009
NYC & MTL
Awesome idea. I think it'd be better if it clearly did say "6 goalie system" somewhere though... either a flash, a scroll, or whatever. And we have to assume/accept there will be multiples of the same player, obviously... so the idea is either just different faces of the same guys, or some personalized text.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
How about:

1. Players face
2. Goalie helmet slides on with "Deal With it" caption
3. Last slide is text of "The 6 Goalie System 2013 NYR".

I wish I had an ounce of skill in Photoshop. I can help with borders and avatar resizing though.

This is hilarious. I like the twist on the classic "deal with it" style with the helmet instead of the glasses.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Loving the animation. The second slide could use some help though. Looks a tad Paint-esque.

I appreciate the idea and the effort, but there's no way I'm using those as an avatar. I was hoping to enlist one of our experienced shoppers to give us some really sharp, crisp, stand out avatars like we do for the playoffs each year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad